IT.COM

Does SEDO offer ACH payments ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kdbbdk1

Established Member
Impact
Hey

I want to use SEDO escrow service for the first time and I wanted to know if they disburse funds to Payoneer bank account using ACH.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
That's perfect then, I will give them a go in a transaction I have right now.

Edit: do you have guys any idea how their process goes? I heard you need to get approved before getting their escrow service.

•••
So sedo still provides ach payments to payoneer ?

since payoneer escrow shutting down, we have less and less options each new day...

•••
So sedo still provides ach payments to payoneer ?

since payoneer escrow shutting down, we have less and less options each new day...

Payoneer shutting down ? Where did you get that info from?

Edit: just saw the other thread, that's really an unfortunate & sad thing to hear.

Last edited:
•••
Hey

I want to use SEDO escrow service for the first time and I wanted to know if they disburse funds to Payoneer bank account using ACH.

Thanks
So did you received payment into Payoneer's ACH account from SEDO?

•••
•••
Yes. In less than 24h
Hi I sold a domain on sedo.com but in the payment option Sedo is asking for address of Payoneer bank, what should i write?

•••
Hi I sold a domain on sedo.com but in the payment option Sedo is asking for address of Payoneer bank, what should i write?
I asked Payoneer about address and they gave me the address info of my bank.

So may be you need to connect with Payoneer.

•••
Yes. In less than 24h

Even if you are not registered on sedo with us address ? We can use the same bank details form to fill in ACH details of payoneer ? Is it still working ? Please guide.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back