Dynadot

Domain broker 3 % commission for hire

NameSilo
Watch

Pay.My.id

Top Member
Impact
Hello valuable sellers on Namepros

I provide brokerage domain service to help you sell any domain . I prefer for aged domain and focus on TLD or any gTLDs in all industry /niche. If you are interested , you could see some my criteria below :

1. Age of domain : Minimum 5 years and prefer for over 19 years

2. Type of Extension : TLD, gTLD, nGTld and ccTLD

3. Domain Length : Maximum 12 Character

4. No hyphen or dash (-) domain name

5. Prefer for short and memorable domain in .COM

Ask : How Much I Charge Comission ?

Answer : Minimum 1% and Max 3 % on net successfull sales

No sales no commission and no fee

Interested ? You could DM me

Be sure you include price and age on every domain . I would evaluate and respond your message in several days

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi ,

I have few nice domains which i would like to sell . may i know if we can work ?

•••
Hello There,

I would like to purchase the rootly.io and the site will be used on a project to help the nurses in light of the current scenario. However we are a small company and our budget is very low. Could you please confirm your fee and if you would be interested to work with us.

Thank you in advance.

Tanzia

•••
Hi, I want to sell my domain vimebox.com please let me know if you're interested

The domain vimebox.com would have a similar potential with dropbox.com. The domain is generic and highly brandable. With only 7 letters name which is quiet rare, it will make it very easy to remember and get popular and it has already received many offers from different companies around the world. The name itself can be an abbreviation of visual media, video game, virtual entertainment, vitamins supplements and many others.

This domain is perfect for any businesses related to hosting, cloud, visual media, entertainment, video, game etc.

Social media bonuses:
Facebook 800+ followers (@vimebox)
Twitter 2800+ followers (@vimebox)
Instagram 200+ followers (@vime.box)

•••
interested to try for some of my domains, looks like you are from Indonesia too

•••
•••
H i there I have a portfolio that I would like to sell?

•••
•••
I have a domain name that caters to the business initiative started by FACEBOOK namely, NET NEUTRALITY.

I am looking at selling my domains to anyone who can offer me the best price ASAP.

The name of the domain is : NEUTRALWEB.COM ( I have all the 3 extensions .com .net .org )

My domains are aged 19 Years 7 Month 26 Days

I am looking for at least USD 10K after commission PER EXT.

Let me know if you can do this ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back