Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

Please could one of my fellow Domainers put me in contact with a Domain Broker with Facebook connections?

If anyone can help it will really be appreciated.

Cheers,

Levi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why do you need a Facebook connection? Or is it private (don't need to tell me)

They are one of those companies that have literally zero form of contact, at all. You use their "help center" for your account, and that's about it, from what I've seen

•••
Why not just pay per advertising rather than paying someone to take your money and claim any sale on name even if you do it.

•••
Sorry not sure if I understand the question, you want a broker that has a Facebook account? What do you mean by connections?

•••
Sorry not sure if I understand the question, you want a broker that has a Facebook account? What do you mean by connections?

I mean a Broker who can evidence Domain Sale/sales to buyers who work for Facebook.

•••
Why not just pay per advertising rather than paying someone to take your money and claim any sale on name even if you do it.

In my short time investing in Domains Its become clear that to become successful in this business you need access to a network of contacts and to be accepted within what is obviously a tight community at the top end.

I’m my naivety, I’ve tried to be as independent as possible which has not got me very far nor made me many friends in the domaining community (a very humbling experience I can tell you) and realised it’s much better to have a team of industry experts working on a sale.

•••
In my short time investing in Domains Its become clear that to become successful in this business you need access to a network of contacts and to be accepted within what is obviously a tight community at the top end.

I’m my naivety, I’ve tried to be as independent as possible which has not got me very far nor made me many friends in the domaining community (a very humbling experience I can tell you) and realised it’s much better to have a team of industry experts working on a sale.
Years ago you could buy a post with someone with a million subscribers those days are done as it is all groups now. I am happy to network with my peers here i do note others niches so can make use of leads.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back