Dynadot

information DOMAIN in CHINA

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
  • hello.namepros,I am new here ,nice to meet all of you

• Does anynamepros want to know about the domain name market in China?

• some valueless domain name that in a English speaking man may have great value in china's domain name market.
    • I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about the domain name market in China

• Welcome to exchange ideas here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • I find that there are still a lot of friends concerned about the domain name industry in China
  • I've had a lot of private messages from namepros

• You can, too.

•••
How big are the domain forums or wechat for domains in China, compared to NamePros for example?

Where in the growth curve are domains in China? Would you say early stage with huge room for growth or already quite advanced relative to potential?

Does the 'storage of value' have any role to play in domain investing and speculation?

Are there any good efforts to grow marketing and knowledge of domain investing outside of those already doing it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
How big are the domain forums or wechat for domains in China, compared to NamePros for example?

Where in the growth curve are domains in China? Would you say early stage with huge room for growth or already quite advanced relative to potential?

Does the 'storage of value' have any role to play in domain investing and speculation?

Are there any good efforts to grow marketing and knowledge of domain investing outside of those already doing it?

Thanks!

• WeChat has a huge presence in China, with a monthly live volume of 900 million,Do you use WeChat?

• China's domain name market still has great potential, second only to the United States.But it's still developing

Attachments

• 7e78e4d9-1320-41df-9e1f-54cc43cd97a2.png
    7e78e4d9-1320-41df-9e1f-54cc43cd97a2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 238
•••
We chat is getting banned in many countries now.

As a non-Chinese, how to advertise for sale in China for free?

Any forums like NP?

Last edited:
•••
  • We chat is getting banned in many countries now.

As a non-Chinese, how to advertise for sale in China for free?

Any forums like NP?
  • China's domain name market is not as complete as that of foreign countries
    • There is currently no forum like NP

•••
  • Thanks for so many private messages from namepros

• I will try my best to answer your questions

•••
  • I'm sorry, because I'm not good at English
  • I will reply to every private message I see

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back