IT.COM

Domain Market Pro review / feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
I have recently come across a service called Domain Market Pro and I would like to hear from anyone who has used it or is using it.

It seems a 360 degrees service, much more complete and sophisticated than Efty or any other similar provider.

I have been in contact with the owner and I was impressed with the fast replies, the professionalism and the customer oriented approach.

IT LOOKS PROMISING...BUT THE SUBSTANCE?

That is why I would like to hear from you, Pros.

Thank you in advance.

- Omnia

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that @Tom K is now @TCK

We decided to use just one account at this time and so the other one is auto-closed.

If anyone has any questions or wants to contact me directly regarding Domain Market Pro, please contact me @TCK.
That's great Tom,
I have been meaning to contact you about a few glitches since the update.

1. The Font selection does not work, only Arial shows on my pages yet I have Cabin Bold selected.
  2. On the Sales pages a lot of the About type runs together and there is a lot more space at the top then there was before, looks a little empty.
  3. In the Search, Ends With Keyword does not work.
  4. On Landing pages the Minimum Offer does not work, I get a lot of no offer spam.
  5. And in DMPShop/Categories Manager it wont save you any edits.
Thanks
Len

•••
That's great Tom,
I have been meaning to contact you about a few glitches since the update.

1. The Font selection does not work, only Arial shows on my pages yet I have Cabin Bold selected.
  2. On the Sales pages a lot of the About type runs together and there is a lot more space at the top then there was before, looks a little empty.
  3. In the Search, Ends With Keyword does not work.
  4. On Landing pages the Minimum Offer does not work, I get a lot of no offer spam.
  5. And in DMPShop/Categories Manager it wont save you any edits.
Thanks
Len

Hey Len,

Thanks for reaching out. What is your marketplace URL and we'll take care of it.

•••
@lennco Optionally, feel free to DM me.

•••
•••
Hey Len,

Thanks for reaching out. What is your marketplace URL and we'll take care of it.
Thanks Tom for fixing all of that.
It all works and looks great!
Love it! (y)

•••
Thanks Tom for fixing all of that.
It all works and looks great!
Love it! (y)

Awesome! Glad to help. Thanks for your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks, Len. Just responded.

•••
Hi,

We've just launched a new feature that we've been working on for some time. It facilitates the selling of domains owned by others and is a perfect tool if you broker domains.

We're happy to announce the launch of the "My Account" feature that allows sellers to sign up directly on a DMP powered marketplace and submit domains for sale.

Of course, the administrator has full control over who is approved, what domains are accepted, and how the final domain sales pages appear.

The administrator also is able to manually create accounts and add domains for those accounts.

You decide what commission rate you want to charge.

This feature is ideal for selling domains owned by other domain investors and makes DMP the tool for you if you operate a domain brokerage.

Here is more info on the My Account feature for domain sellers.

Last edited:
•••
We have recently launched 5 new marketplace themes. Each can be used "as-is" or can serve as the foundation for customized design and configuration using the built-in customization tools.

10.png

11.png

14.png

12.png

13.png

More details on these new domain marketplace themes can be found on our blog.

If you are frustrated with dealing with mainstream marketplaces and having your domains get lost in a sea of millions of other domains, then why not start your own marketplace?

Domain Market Pro (DMP) is the easiest and cheapest way to build your own professional boutique or niche marketplace that you have complete control over. DMP allows you to create your own truly unique domain sales brand which you can market and drive traffic to directly. Generate more sales and keep all the leads.

•••
•••
•••
We are back up. Even a downtime of a few minutes is not acceptable for us. As we move forward we are using this experience to keep improving the robustness of our services.

Areas where we are working on making improvements are support response time, up-time (as close to 100% as possible), minimizing site load speed, SEO, and more. Those are items that have always been a cornerstone of our service but are an ongoing mission.

Also stay tuned for "...and more" updates that will include stunning landing pages, new sales pages, better responsiveness on larger and mobile screens, plus some surprises.

•••
•••
We are aware and will post an update as soon as I have more details.

•••
I am in contact with the datacenter and was told that there is a connection issue and that engineers are working on it. I will update when I have more info. I am fuming about this. We've had so many years of no issues whatsoever and now 2 outages in 2 weeks.

If you need to contact me direct, please email [email protected].

•••
OK, we are back up. I will post RFO details as soon as I have them.

•••
•••
•••
•••
We had a DDoS attack on our primary IP. We’ve been on the phone with the data center overnight. Null-route was applied to the IP for 24 hrs. It is an unfortunate incident. We are looking at various solutions to prevent this crime in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

•••
•••
Hi,

@TCK Do you have Dan integration?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

@TCK Do you have Dan integration?

Thanks.

What kind of integration are you referring to? If you mean can you link domains to Dan sales fulfillment pages then yes. You can link to any marketplace fulfillment page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back