IT.COM

Domain Market Pro review / feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameOmnia

In DisguiseTop Member
Impact
I have recently come across a service called Domain Market Pro and I would like to hear from anyone who has used it or is using it.

It seems a 360 degrees service, much more complete and sophisticated than Efty or any other similar provider.

I have been in contact with the owner and I was impressed with the fast replies, the professionalism and the customer oriented approach.

IT LOOKS PROMISING...BUT THE SUBSTANCE?

That is why I would like to hear from you, Pros.

Thank you in advance.

- Omnia

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry for the lack of clarity. I was referring to the type of Dan integration offered at another platform, where the transactions originating from that platform are processed at Dan for a low commission of 5%. Thanks.

•••
Sorry for the lack of clarity. I was referring to the type of Dan integration offered at another platform, where the transactions originating from that platform are processed at Dan for a low commission of 5%. Thanks.

Our platform allows you to complete sales with 0% commission. You can optionally send buyers to your Dan domain purchase fulfillment page. If the rate is above 5%, which I am not sure about, you can calculate that into the pricing of the domain. We do not have exclusive integration with Dan but allow you to use any fulfillment source you like or use the built in fulfillment options. Hope this answers your question.

•••
Your platform seems quite superior to other options I have explored in various aspects. Will check it out. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Hi there,

Just wanted to update everyone as to what's new with DMP.

Email Subscription Integrations Built for Domain Marketers

The newly upgraded native list builder allows you to quickly and easily notify your subscribers of newly listed domains. The native email list manager sends emails populated with your latest domains. Add a custom message. Stay in touch with other domain investors and buyers. More info.

Two New Color Design Schemes Released

Two new color design schemes are now available in the back-end DMP control panel to use as-is or to use as starting points for your customized DMP Shop. More info.

New DDoS Mitigation Technology Coming Soon

This is significant to our clients who are pointing their domains to their DMP shops and utilizing the traffic from those. This is part of our efforts to ensure that legitimate traffic gets through while bad players engaged in cybercrime are stopped. Learn more.

Feel free to reach out to me here on Np if you have any questions. Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Tom

•••
Back