IT.COM

question Domain marketplace for cheap domains

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
My domains aren't great. They are very very modest. I don't ever expect anything more than double digits for them. Where can I list my domain name for free. So I get a good looking landing page. Offcourse trust matters. So customer can immediately pay and domain gets transferred to them after the marketplace deducts small fee from the payment and sends me the rest in my account. My domain registrar is namesilo.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can list them at Nameliquidate and epik.com.

•••
Interesting concept. The price gets lower and lower if nobody buys is it and in the end gets sold for 9 $.

•••
why don't you use namesilo's own marketplace?

•••
Interesting concept. The price gets lower and lower if nobody buys is it and in the end gets sold for 9 $.
You could set a reserve price over there. 50 USD and 25 USD have proven a good selling price for me.

•••
NameLiquidate works well, but it's essentially a wholesale marketplace, so your names need to be half decent to get sold if you're using a reserve. And the lander will only be available for a limited time. If you want something where you can list your names long-term I'd say one of the Registrar's marketplaces. DAN has a minimum sale price of $99 these days. You could just put them all up there at the minimum and see if any sell. Or try Efty, but not sure if they require a minimum sale price. All the best...

•••
Why not use the namepros marketplace? You can save the commission too.

•••
Back