Dynadot

question Domain selling rules

NameSilo
Watch

ahsanhassan

Impact
Hello there it's my very first post in forum. My question is that while selling domain for clients we need to put their domain names on various website for auction and that requires money to upload for auction. Do we need to ask clients to sponsor money, if yes then what is proper way of asking? and what are all documents and things required while negotiating with clients like signing legal documents?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you cannot answer own question you need not to be selling for clients.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

i agree

it would put any client at risk, to have you representing their interest, when you don't have the experience and track record.

imo...

•••
I'm not selling for any client but I was wondering about how things work. I thought this forum was all about helping each other and not just demotivating.
Hi

i agree

it would put any client at risk, to have you representing their interest, when you don't have the experience and track record.

imo...

•••
You are answering your own thoughts. If I'm questioning and learning myself. How can I sell for someone? Very demotivating seniors towards someone who just posted their first post.

•••
You are answering your own thoughts. If I'm questioning and learning myself. How can I sell for someone? Very demotivating seniors towards someone who just posted their first post.
Hi

you should learn how to buy and sell for yourself, first... before trying to do it for someone else.

nobody is going to spoon feed you, so you can go out and pretend like you know what you're doing.

get the experience, read, read, take notes, take the risks yourself, before risking other peoples money.

imo...

•••
I don't care about your feelings.

Last edited:
•••
•••

You can be a good domain broker but you are not a good leader. ;)

Great networking then start off burning.

•••
•••
•••
Back