IT.COM

DomainAdvertising.com Payment Not Receieved

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I havent received domainadverting.com payment.Has anyone received ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They changed payment settings they quit paypal and went to payoneer
didnt you recive email from them

•••
ruza - I know. I am waiting payoneer payment.I emailed , Domainadvertising.com doesnt answer about when are they going to pay?

•••
ruza - I know. I am waiting payoneer payment.I emailed , Domainadvertising.com doesnt answer about when are they going to pay?

I got it on 14th. Have you linked your payoneer account with DA ? You have to do this following your email instruction sent from DA. If you have completed your verified payoneer account and linked before 10th you could have got payment by 15th. Otherwise in next cycle. Hope this helps

•••
what data frow payoneer we must send to DA.
for paypal email was enough

•••
On April 2019 you were waiting for domainadvertising payment but Sept 2019 you were still try to signup with domainadvertising, did you abused your old account and get banned so you have to create new account?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back