IT.COM

DomainEquity.com - Peer to Peer Lending for Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
I am looking for some input on logo selection.
Thanks for all of the awesome input. I am so excited about this project!

Interesting development in the last couple of days. Zerohedge covered it:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/t...-companies-have-drawn-down-record-293-billion

So, for those who missed it, Godaddy partnered with Kabbage for doing these ballbuster loans with interest rates of like 30+%

And guess what? Kabbage lost all their debt facilities last week. All of it. They are done lending for the foreseeable future.

This is a reminder of why the world needs peer to peer lending asap.

How many of you with money would happy earn 10-15% interest if the loan was secured 3:1 with a domain portfolio and back-stopped in case of a default by the borrower?

Crazy times, but that is a perfect time to turn lemons into lemonade!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many of you with money would happy earn 10-15% interest if the loan was secured 3:1 with a domain portfolio and back-stopped in case of a default by the borrower?

I really like this idea.

A whole lot better than bank interest. Even a "high interest" account with an online only bank tops out at like 2%. I'm definitely looking to move some cash out of there into this where worst case I get some new names for my portfolio.

•••
Suggestion : Additional Feature -> Crowdfunding Business Model as investor preference inside DomainEquity
Cc @Rob Monster

•••
Hey so what happened to domainequity.com ? Awesome idea, but it looks abandoned, 1 facebook like on their page, just 19 loans listed, some for $30, but my loan request has been "processing" for weeks, even after messaging support a couple weeks ago. They won't list my loan or say why they won't? @Rob Monster

Alternatively, are there other sites like this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back