Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
Hi Everyone.

I'm going to occasionally post "Domains that catch my eye!"

Not sure how regular it will be, but might be worth watching :xf.wink:

Please note this is not investment advice. Do your own due diligence if you decide to purchase a domain that I post. I will never post a domain that belongs to me or my company.

Just click on "watch thread" in the top right to keep informed.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Genetics.net
I've always loved this name. Genetics.com sold for 150K a few years back and I think the .Net extension actually works very well with this keyword.
$5,000 BIN on GoDaddy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Nice suggestion from my friend @Dave -

CryptoPayment.com - $10,000 BIN

Looks like the seller is open to offers above $6,500 as well.

I would prefer CryptoPay, but CryptoPayment is right up there with some of the best "Crypto" names around.

CryptoPayments.com/net is an established business getting 4 million monthly visitors.

Last edited:
•••
•••
DOFEX.com

You're not going to find many better CVCVC .coms ending with EX for less than $400.

I might buy this one if nobody else does over the weekend.

•••
I have a similar name (3L word + ex) :xf.wink:

•••
•••
CryptoSolution is tempting!

•••
FunThings.com
$2,577

Gets roughly 27,000 searches per month and likely has some traffic.
Registered in many other extensions.

•••
•••
It's good but the plural is better imho @ $7k I'm sure you can find a better crypto name privately.
CryptoSolution.com was for sale at $3.5k~ when it was first posted if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
•••
CryptoSolution.com was for sale at $3.5k~ when it was first posted if I recall correctly.
Correct. The owner must have seen this thread lol

•••
Correct. The owner must have seen this thread lol

Good for him, imo even 7k is too low for that domain, would've directly bought it for 3.5k if I had that much to invest right now :p
But probably he's selling it low because he wants to buy some btc/altcoins for those also very cheap prices right now.

•••
For those that sign up for my newsletter, I'll be sending out some exclusive eye catching domains and other great opportunities. Just go to BrandConsultants.com.

Here's another one for today.
FathersDay.org - BIN $499

P.S The domain previously sold for $2,852 and "Fathers Day" gets somewhere in the realm of 900,000 exact monthly searches.

(I honestly will buy this one if someone doesn't in the next day or so)

Last edited:
•••
For those that sign up for my newsletter, I'll be sending out some exclusive eye catching domains and other great opportunities. Just go to BrandConsultants.com.

Here's another one for today.
FathersDay.org - BIN $499

P.S The domain previously sold for $2,852 and "Fathers Day" gets somewhere in the realm of 900,000 exact monthly searches.

(I honestly will buy this one if someone doesn't in the next day or so)
Still available as of today.

•••
FathersDay.org is still available.

Another big time domain name under 5K is MusicGroup.com

Let me know if anyone snaps it up!

(also, my newsletter will be starting soon. For those that sign up, 'll be sending out some exclusive eye catching domains and other great opportunities. Just go to BrandConsultants.com.)

Last edited:
•••
FatherDay.org is still available.

(also, my newsletter will be starting soon. For those that sign up, 'll be sending out some exclusive eye catching domains and other great opportunities. Just go to BrandConsultants.com.)
I'll sign up

•••
FatherDay.org is still available.

Sold on NameJet 5 years ago for $2600, domainer owned, they haven’t asked that high for it in the past, still hasn’t sold, maybe to generic for it’s own good.

•••
Sold on NameJet 5 years ago for $2600, domainer owned, they haven’t asked that high for it in the past, still hasn’t sold, maybe to generic for it’s own good.
Possibly.

It’s always nice to know that you can email 100+ possible end-users with a real value proposition though. I think MusicGroup.com offers that.

Can probably acquire for 3-4K ish as well.

•••
Thought this one might be worth a punt for someone looking for a small investment.

hTech.org - $11
Previously sold for $795.

(don't forget my newsletter which will be starting soon) :)

•••
Back