Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
Hi Everyone.

I'm going to occasionally post "Domains that catch my eye!"

Not sure how regular it will be, but might be worth watching :xf.wink:

Please note this is not investment advice. Do your own due diligence if you decide to purchase a domain that I post. I will never post a domain that belongs to me or my company.

Just click on "watch thread" in the top right to keep informed.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thought this one might be worth a punt for someone looking for a small investment.

hTech.org - $11
Previously sold for $795.

(don't forget my newsletter which will be starting soon) :)
Just checked! Picked up by someone.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Great thread. It's cool to see how another, more experienced domainer thinks.

•••
•••
•••
Always appreciate you posts @Josh R

Some of those are great domains, I'm late to the party but I just followed the topic (y)

•••
Always appreciate you posts @Josh R

Some of those are great domains, I'm late to the party but I just followed the topic (y)
Thanks @MapleDots - Been very busy and haven't had a chance to post much but I'll pick back up shortly.

I still like FunThings.com and MusicGroup.com at their respective prices.

•••
Thanks @MapleDots - Been very busy and haven't had a chance to post much but I'll pick back up shortly.

I still like FunThings.com and MusicGroup.com at their respective prices.

Hoping your get time and get back to posting here on the thread. Happy count down to 2020

Last edited:
•••
Feza.org do you like this domain. ?

•••
•••
@Josh R someone bumped thread from dead.

I feel obligated to ask; Any chance revival?

Samer

Last edited:
•••
:D - Once in a while I see names out there that I'm not bidding on that would make great investments.

I'll try to post once in a while @Samer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
@Josh R I hope u post some names in the next few days:xf.wink:

•••
Here's another one for today.
FathersDay .org - BIN $499

That's my kind of domain and the .org works really well because it's a family-themed occasion. 900000 monthly Google searches definitely catches my eye! It's exactly the type of domain you can develop, monetise and sell. I'd be minded to add the year for extra relevance and search engine friendliness but fathersday2021 .com, fathersday2021 .co.uk and fathersday2021 .uk are all registered, as are fathersday2022 .com and fathersday2022 .co.uk. Both 2023's are available for registration but that's playing the long game.

•••
•••
Back