Dynadot

domains Efty’s Brokerage Platform is Out of Beta!

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Efty’s Brokerage Platform is Out of Beta!

Efty’s domain name brokerage platform is available to any domain name investor within our Efty Investor application. This means you can now assign incoming leads, inquiries and offers to an experienced domain name broker with a click of a button and pay a competitive 15% commission (or $250.00 whichever is greater) upon the completion of a successful sale.

After setting a target and a floor price for your domain(s), you can easily forward new inquiries to the Saw.com team to help you close a sale and even assign older leads for their team to revive.

Thanks to a large number of sellers who have helped us beta test the first version of our brokerage integration we have made improvements and added features while in our open beta:

Adding notes for the broker
Add a lead
Keeping track

read more (efty)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sent one lead and brokers are too busy to acknowledge receipt do so I know not to sell if another enquiries comes in.. Wont be using them if this is how they work .I would handle my leads myself .

•••
Sent one lead and brokers are too busy to acknowledge receipt do so I know not to sell if another enquiries comes in.. Wont be using them if this is how they work .I would handle my leads myself .

We did have a couple of hiccups with the integration early on after the release in which certain emails weren't properly delivered. Please reach out to us to share your experience if you can, or feel free to share an update here if you did end up using our brokerage integration with Saw.com for multiple leads after all.

•••
We did have a couple of hiccups with the integration early on after the release in which certain emails weren't properly delivered. Please reach out to us to share your experience if you can, or feel free to share an update here if you did end up using our brokerage integration with Saw.com for multiple leads after all.
I didn't bother myself after that . I simply moved on.

•••
I've sent two leads to Saw.com, none of them have followed up within the seven days stipulated in the confirmation email. Why say you will follow up within a certain time frame when you're not doing it?

I'm disappointed.

•••
I've sent two leads to Saw.com, none of them have followed up within the seven days stipulated in the confirmation email. Why say you will follow up within a certain time frame when you're not doing it?

I'm disappointed.
Can you please email me directly at [email protected] with some details so I can look into this?

•••
•••
Any new updates to Efty? I'm considering giving the platform a try but it seems paypal is not accepted for monthly fee.

•••
Back