IT.COM

news ExpiredDomains.net data shutdown date

NameSilo
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
ExpiredDomains.net will shut down all Google Ads data on 27 April 2022. Their website carries a statement:

" The Adwords API will shutdown April 27, 2022. The Google Ads API has stronger limits and is not usable as a replacement. At the moment I do not see a way of keeping adwords data after the shutdown date. Search volume, competition, cpc and adwords category will be removed after the Adwords API shutdown. "

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExpiredDomains.net will shut down all Google Ads data on 27 April 2022. Their website carries a statement:

" The Adwords API will shutdown April 27, 2022. The Google Ads API has stronger limits and is not usable as a replacement. At the moment I do not see a way of keeping adwords data after the shutdown date. Search volume, competition, cpc and adwords category will be removed after the Adwords API shutdown. "

What sort of impact will the removal of "Search volume, competition, cpc and adwords category" have when searching for domains on expireddomains?

•••
Misinterpreted as ExpiredDomains shutting down. Panic over.

Definitely needs a competitor to give us some security.

•••
•••

Usually free services that probably lose or make little money don't have many people looking to compete with it.

If domainers weren't so cheap, we would have many amazing tools by now.

Last edited:
•••
Usually free services that probably lose or make little money don't have many people looking to compete with it.

I have loads of tools many not amazing all are free. If I had time in life would have more. I also have keyword related domains.

•••
I have loads of tools many not amazing all are free. If I had time in life would have more. I also have keyword related domains.

What are examples of some such tools?

•••
What are examples of some such tools?
I am not adding links you need to type them out backlinkrz.com trafficstats.org submit.services

•••
I am not adding links you need to type them out backlinkrz.com trafficstats.org submit.services
They your own or..

•••
•••
•••
A moment ago registered
expire domain name com

•••
•••
click bait
Also clearly states " data shutdown date " although the data part of the title seems to have been ignored. Am I wrong? Would just " shutdown date " have been a more clickworthy title. The answer is yes - hence the reason I didn't do it. Plus all thread titles aimed at gaining attention are well-worded. It has gained attention, and it is highly relevant to the entire domain name community. Or is it worthless information @lock ?

Last edited:
•••

ExpiredDomains dot net presumably makes money when you click on a domain name and register it. One assumes there is a financial kick-back from said registrar to ExpiredDomains dot net. The reason, I assume, that ExpiredDomains dot net has few if any serious competitors would most likely be the amount of time, effort and skill involved in creating such a platform. Similar, I would imagine, to Namepros being the market leader of domain name forums. I'm sure there is significant traffic being generated and profit being made by both platforms. Namepros for example has over 350000 back-links.

•••
•••

Does my tool Dropfilter.app suffice? 😉

•••
Does my tool Dropfilter.app suffice? 😉

Looks very clean. Nice work. Connect to the DotDB API and you're going the right direction.

•••
•••
•••
Will you develop it @lock ?
I would like to as also own the plural for a few years and other names. However i am going to rely on what i can find rather than make it from scratch.

•••
I recommend comparing data use other tools when it comes to stats as plenty might have high authority or traffic etc and they just don't. So end up buying some garbage thinking will get traffic and doesn't perform.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back