IT.COM

expiring | expired ExpiredDomains

NameSilo
Watch

NunoCorreia

Established Member
Impact
Hello Marco, how are you?

I am Nuno Correia and I use your platform a lot along with my company colleagues but unfortunately I did something wrong. I used in my computer the accounts of my partners in the company and unintentionally the accounts were all blocked, mine and theirs.
I apologize for what happened but now I have hurt my partners because none of them can use your platform and they had to stop their work.
Is there any way to reactivate the accounts please ?
I am very sorry for what happened and I am willing to help in any way I can to try to help my colleagues.
Thanks in advance and warm regards,
Nuno Correia

@kostaki

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @kostaki,

I am one of the users that @NunoCorreia mentioned.
We started our joint venture a few months ago.
We know that Nuno broke the rules. However, that mistake will stop our work which is the major source of revenue for our families...
Please unfroze our accounts.
We make sure that situation never happens again.

Best,
Samuel Matos

•••
Hello Marco, how are you?

I am Nuno Correia and I use your platform a lot along with my company colleagues but unfortunately I did something wrong. I used in my computer the accounts of my partners in the company and unintentionally the accounts were all blocked, mine and theirs.
I apologize for what happened but now I have hurt my partners because none of them can use your platform and they had to stop their work.
Is there any way to reactivate the accounts please ?
I am very sorry for what happened and I am willing to help in any way I can to try to help my colleagues.
Thanks in advance and warm regards,
Nuno Correia

@kostaki

•••
Hi @kostaki, I hope you are well.
I'm Ricardo, @NunoCorreia 's partner and one of the colleagues whose account was blocked.
If you can help us, we will be very grateful.
Best regards,
Ricardo

•••
Back