IT.COM

question Find the cheapest place to register domains

NameSilo
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Can someone recommend a site that shows the cheapest place to buy hand reg domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tld-list.com
domcomp.com

•••
If you act quickly, NameCheap has an earlybird preblogger deal for $6.98 for .com domains. They appear to be running a special this week with a Blogger Sale.
That is as close to the Black Friday sale prices as I've seen so far this year.

•••
If you act quickly, NameCheap has an earlybird preblogger deal for $6.98 for .com domains. They appear to be running a special this week with a Blogger Sale.
That is as close to the Black Friday sale prices as I've seen so far this year.
Huh.. Z.com giving 4.9 usd unlimited regs.

Overall, I'll suggest tldes.com as the best site for what the OP is asking.

•••
if you are buying them for resale cheap registration isn't the only thing to consider. you want to know if the registrar is part of a fast transfer/mls marketplace that you use.

•••
Reliability, excellent customer service, and an easy user interface may also be important to compare.
I've always appreciated GoDaddy's and Hover's easy interface for seeing and managing domains. NameCheap. while less expensive, is not quite as simple to deal with. They do state that they are at least working on being able to provide a count up front for the number of the domains in one's portfolio. Right now, that is the feature I miss most compared to the other two registrars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back