Goddady Value : $5,500
★NO RESERVE★
Auction Start at $1
Auction End 120hr after the last Bid
Domain will be push or Auth code
Payment Paypal within 24hr

BIN $500

Big Opportunity

This is your chance to own an amazing 1 word .INFO domain that fit's the extension perfectly. Give.info can be great for a charity or donation style website. Huge opportunity and endless possibilities!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bin Added for quick sale

•••
Sold at BIN.

Last edited:
•••
….

Last edited:
•••
Is this deal done ,why the 120 hour time clock if you gonna just fire sale it right away?

•••
So BIN was paid then? Got to be the 500 BIN price hasnt it?

•••
*Sold*per our agreed price, *Paid*, waiting on Auth code plz.
Hi! your agreed price must be posted in the thread by OP in order to give everyone their fair chance of acquiring the domain name.

•••
:unsure: I wanted to bid. What is the "agreed upon price"?

•••
What was the agreed price suddenly turned into a private sale.The purpose here is auction ,not make offer or Let’s Fake A Deal

•••
As others have said the *agreed upon price* has to be posted as BIN before it can be claimed

Last edited:
•••
•••
:unsure: I wanted to bid. What is the "agreed upon price"?
My Apologies everyone, I paid the BIN, $500, Mods & OP can verify.
I was at a bar celebrating a friends birthday when I posted that, poor choice of words,
my bad.🫤🍻🍻

•••
•••
Since when does alcohol affect domain purchases LOL, nice purchase and sale.

•••
Bin Added for quick sale
The Bin was updated in the main listing ($500) at 10:40pm CT yesterday and the seller posted an update of the bin being added.
Sold at BIN.
A member then posted SOLD this morning, after the bin update announcement.

It appears that the update and sold post happened as it was supposed to and no rule rule violation took place.

Congrats on the sale/purchase.

•••
The Bin was updated in the main listing ($500) at 10:40pm CT yesterday and the seller posted an update of the bin being added.

A member then posted SOLD this morning, after the bin update announcement.

It appears that the update and sold post happened as it was supposed to and no rule rule violation took place.

Congrats on the sale/purchase.
I think it was the buyers wording that caused confusion ("SOLD at BIN" was not the original post).

Just out of curiosity...

If the buyer had posted "sold at agreed upon price" and another user posted "sold at BIN" in unison, who would be the rightfull winner of the auction?

•••
I think it was the buyers wording that caused confusion ("SOLD at BIN" was not the original post).

Just out of curiosity...

If the buyer had posted "sold at agreed upon price" and another user posted "sold at BIN" in unison, who would be the rightfull winner of the auction?
The first SOLD post takes priority with consideration to properly updating the BIN by the seller, prior to the sold post happening. Please keep the following rule in mind:
6.2.7. Bids must be made in auction threads. Tip: Offers relating to active auctions may be made elsewhere (e.g., in a direct message) to help guide Buy-It-Now prices set by sellers on their auctions. Learn the difference between bids and offers.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back