IT.COM

domains Glow .xyz buyer revealed

NameSilo
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
Glow is bringing to life a world of dApps that leverage DeFi yield to unlock new and exciting user experiences, accessible to everyone.The Glow Protocol’s job is to govern and set the vision for this world of dApps.
[...]
Continue Reading

Thanks for the info Raymond @equity78

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Swetha keep showing how real your sales are, because I know how many people envy you or question your sales, but I also know that for many people you are an inspiration. Keep it up, cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Awesome, the xyz extension seems to have lots of success with web3 and crypto.

•••
I agree with @URLU

Some of the people around don't understand how much @DNGear is helping all of us. By posting here her big sales she is raising the prices for all the domains, helping us to get more money for our names. Even for me, as a tiny/beginner domainer this is a very positive thing.

She isn't taking away anything from us, contrary... she is giving us the opportunity to sell our names for more... so thank you!

•••
•••
Congrats on the sale.

On a side note, the companies write-up sounds like typical startup word salad littered with trendy buzz words.

What is Glow?​

Glow is bringing to life a world of dApps that leverage DeFi yield to unlock new and exciting user experiences, accessible to everyone.The Glow Protocol’s job is to govern and set the vision for this world of dApps. The Glow Token (GLOW) is Glow Protocol’s governance token. GLOW tokens can be deposited to create new governance polls, which can be voted on by users that have staked GLOW.GLOW is designed to capture a portion of the yield collected by Glow dApps, allowing its value to scale linearly with Glow’s assets under management (AUM). Glow distributes protocol fees to GLOW stakers pro-rata to their stake, benefitting stakers as adoption of Glow increases — stakers of GLOW are incentivized to propose, discuss, and vote for proposals that further merit the protocol.You can access Glow through the official Further documentation of Glow Protocol is provided in the following pages.

•••
Some of the people around don't understand how much @DNGear is helping all of us. By posting her
One could also argue she's doing for the extension more than the registry itself, in one way or another.

They should cancel premium renewals, let her & others sell them, & they'll still benefit by having it become mainstream so to speak.

imo

•••
Congrats Mrs Swetha... , its really awesome sales

•••
Swetha keep showing how real your sales are, because I know how many people envy you or question your sales, but I also know that for many people you are an inspiration. Keep it up, cheers.

there ain't a thing to inspire here. she holds 20k most sellable names. good for her..but let's call it what it is ...a monopoly... not an inspiration. let's skip the nonsense guys

•••
I am just happy to see Amarna Miller on the landing page of the website. :xf.wink:

•••
She had the foresight to go after "XYZ" hard, with the belief that she has. Those that criticize are either competitors in her niche, not as successful...or just a troll that feels the need to be sarcastic / unnecessary. If anyone took advantage of a niche the way she has, I'd be cheering them on every step of the way...simply awesome. She is the real deal, and in her case: Foresight pays

Last edited:
•••
there ain't a thing to inspire here. she holds 20k most sellable names. good for her..but let's call it what it is ...a monopoly... not an inspiration. let's skip the nonsense guys
Wouldn't you do the same if you had the foresight to reg all the best you can before anyone else? Or would you leave some for the rest of domainers out of compassion?

•••
Wouldn't you do the same if you had the foresight to reg all the best you can before anyone else? Or would you leave some for the rest of domainers out of compassion?

@DNGear Foresight

crying-wiping-tears-with-money.gif

•••
•••
So I guess all the early domainers that regged the majority of the most sellable one word, 2 and 3 letter domains that are/have been selling for huge money weren't an 'inspiration' to you and all the later domainers to get into domaining, they are/were just a 'monopoly' that you and others admire and try to emulate. Yes, let's skip the 'nonsense'. :xf.rolleyes:

•••

that's besides the point.. the point was there is no inspiration only monopoly. and it's important for all to understand nobody.can approach her results. anyway its beyond clear that no one does anyway.

we can have a woulda coulda shoulda talk about what we'd all.do.later ..but I doubt it's that exciting living in maybe world

•••
Maybe you should read it til you get it. He said -
I also know that for many people you are an inspiration.
He never mentioned xyz, and to go reg a bunch of them. But that is how you interpreted it. The fact is she took the risk and regged a bunch of premiums in an extension!!
her results cant be duplicated or even approached for that matter.
t's important for all to understand nobody.can approach her results
And yes they can be duplicated by anyone with any new extension that comes out by those that who are willing to take that risk to wait and see if that extension pans out. So you're wrong there! She could have flamed out and never sold any of them. That was the risk she took. Same can be said of the early domainers and their 'speculative' domain investments at that time. In fact all domain regs are speculative investments or 'living in a maybe world', just like your 1300 ones or those with 10s of thousands. We just don't know what will pan out, and what won't, but seeing what can be done...is inspiring to those that are willing to risk such.

•••
Maybe you should read it til you get it. He said -

He never mentioned xyz, and to go reg a bunch of them. But that is how you interpreted it. The fact is she took the risk and regged a bunch of premiums in an extension!!

And yes they can be duplicated by anyone with any new extension that comes out by those that who are willing to take that risk to wait and see if that extension pans out. So you're wrong there! She could have flamed out and never sold any of them. That was the risk she took. Same can be said of the early domainers and their 'speculative' domain investments at that time. In fact all domain regs are speculative investments or 'living in a maybe world', just like your 1300 ones or those with 10s of thousands. We just don't know what will pan out, and what won't, but seeing what can be done...is inspiring to those that are willing to risk such.

u just say it to keep convo going.. deep.inside we both know there will never be another entire tld like xyz where what she did could be done.

but... we always have new niches..so let's just inspire ourselves and others in.that area and.not waste time dreaming about matching her results. or selling 2word or 55word xyz names.

•••
that's besides the point.. the point was there is no inspiration only monopoly. and it's important for all to understand nobody.can approach her results. anyway its beyond clear that no one does anyway.

we can have a woulda coulda shoulda talk about what we'd all.do.later ..but I doubt it's that exciting living in maybe world
I don't know what's the point you keep saying all of these, assuming it's a small fact or the talk isn't came from jealousy, I can also say all the .com sales are no inspiration because people are NO WAY getting any dictionary words cheaply, but what's the point to say that?

•••
I don't know what's the point you keep saying all of these, assuming it's a small fact or the talk isn't came from jealousy, I can also say all the .com sales are no inspiration because people are NO WAY getting any dictionary words cheaply, but what's the point to say that?

I keep saying.it.because people.keep getting excited and inspired. whereas the only thing we can be is happy.for her. we cannot.be inspired. because she has monopoly and therefore we will.never even remotely achieve what she does. but plz be my.guest and spin this simple explanation into jealousy .. if u get off on twisting people's words

•••
OMG!!!
Your words-
u just say it to keep convo going..
and keep it going...you will! (smh)
we cannot.be inspired. because she has monopoly and therefore we will.never even remotely achieve what she does
Again for the 'only my opinion and viewpoint is the correct one on this' peep, here -

yes they can be duplicated by anyone with any new extension that comes out by those that who are willing to take that risk to wait and see if that extension pans out. So you're still wrong here!

And before you retort with -
deep.inside we both know there will never be another entire tld like xyz where what she did could be done.
No we don't know that, or what will or won't be in the future of extensions, let alone life. (...I know, you do!!)

•••
I dont want to achieve what she has.
1/1OO of what she has achieved be fine and.dandy
If i can sell one of a bakers dozen for couple grand i would be tickled pink.
Few are worth developing and would definitely renew. Any one if them I could build a business around
There are lots 2 word .xyz developed LetsGo i searched that other day, weird its listed for sale but i dont need home run, a single puts me ahead, its only top 3rd inning. See who comes out of the bullpen for team boo hoo as the game progresses

•••
Hope more XYZ investors could succeed like you.Foresight ! Keep it up, cheers.

•••
As mentioned in the other "news" reveal let's keep sharing these news worthy sales in all extensions.......

claim.so sold for $5,386 on Jan 24th - Lo and behold it is a web3 company :oops:

3rd highest reported .so sale.......

Last edited:
•••
You try too hard to rain on Swetha's parade and each time you fail badly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back