IT.COM

GoDaddy Auction Listings on ExpiredDomains.Net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have been receiving a lot of min-bid "offers" on GoDaddy lately, and some of them are quite angry when you counter. I asked one of the lowballers why and he stated "I found it on Expired Domains and the site said I could buy it for $XX".

And do you know what, he was right!

Expired Domains lists auctions in search with minimum offers (on Sedo or Dan for example) as "Make Offer" and doesn't include a dollar amount, while for GoDaddy auction listings it instead puts the minimum bid on the entry in dollars like it's a sales price not a minimum bid.

Hopefully this format can get changed as it's disingenuous to treat a $200 minimum offer at Sedo as a "Make Offer" link and then take the same $200 minimum offer at GoDaddy and put a big bold "$200" as the link.

Expectations...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If I have the current price for an auction/buy now, I show it in green. If I do not have a price, because the domain is make offer, I write make offer in orange. What infos are available also depends on the marketplace.

*edit* -> Anything with "offer" or "offer buy now" will not show prices anymore.

Last edited:
•••
*edit* -> Anything with "offer" or "offer buy now" will not show prices anymore.

I just searched a few of mine and Godaddy "make offer" auctions now show "Make Offer" in Orange, rather than the Minimum Offer in $. Perfect, just like Sedo and Dan.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back