IT.COM

GoDaddy payments to Non US sellers - Poll

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

If we opened the ability to pay non US customers via PayPal would this be helpful for you?

• 74 votes
  • Ended 8 years ago
  • Final results

Joe Styler

Aftermarket Product ManagerTop Member
GoDaddy Staff
Impact
I want to get a sense of how helpful it would be to open up payments to customers outside of the United States via PayPal for any domain sales revenue you earn. Understanding that you would have to still follow PayPal's guidelines, i.e. if they do not currently pay in your country this will not be an option for you.

Please vote in the Poll and beyond PayPal please list in the comments the #1 way you would want to be paid if you live outside of the United States.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My vote is for Payoneer and Good as Gold.
Also please use this new payment options at Afternic also. Afternic doesn't even have wire payments, only time consuming cheques.

•••
@Joe,

It's clear that people want PayPal as payee option on GoDaddy auctions but I'm quite sure they prefer Payoneer even more because it's a service convenient for millions in all countries without restrictions.

•••
@Joe Styler
Hello I do prefer Paypal, as a payment method I sold my domain through auction at $20 with Godaddy but up to now there is no way I can get my funds so that money is still bending with you guys don't what to do just gave up.

•••
Based on ths title of the thread, are you looking for just Paypal and no other popular options like Payoneer?
I am asking particularly about PayPal as that may be a quicker option for us but in the comments I would also like to know what other options would be helpful as we plan for the future. Thanks.

•••
I am asking particularly about PayPal as that may be a quicker option for us but in the comments I would also like to know what other options would be helpful as we plan for the future. Thanks.

@Joe Styler

Most have mentioned the option of adding Payoneer since it is available worldwide. I guess PayPal is still restricted in certain countries. Having both or more options will be great.

How soon will you be planning to add the PayPal option?

•••
Hi JOE,

GoDaddy should implement Payoneer ...
(Way better than PayPal IMO)

Thanks.

Within ten mins my payment from BB arrived in my Payoneer account and after that I just went to my nearest ATM and withdrew the money in the same hour. How fast can it get? Payoneer is setting the par very very high

•••
@Joe Styler
Any help on my payment since march that have never received?

•••
$20 is below any threshold we have for paying out so most likely if support cannot help you, you will need to wait until you have more money you are owed to meet the threshold. We are looking at lowering thresholds as well in the future.

•••
Is there any way support can help? if there is no way its fine can still wait

•••
@Joe Styler

First of all, welcome the initiative to do this survey.

In particular, I have received payment through Paypal a couple months ago, after several complaints and long time lost, in that long wait. But that is an old story :-,

Undoubtedly include Paypal for non-residents is a great decision because it is an essential tool for investors in general. since the transactions take dynamism is more feasible largest trading volume since, it is certain to get paid on time. As in all businesses the cashflow is very important.

It would be fantastic to include a Skrill and Payoneer too.:rolleyes:

•••
@Joe,

Thanks for Following on the previous request we had asked for .. It would be Superb to have at least Paypal to begin with and later build on other payment methods and the sooner the better. It's appreciated.

•••
•••
Joe-back in March you posted here that you and GoDaddy would be working on fixing the issues with transfer-auction etc of the .ch extension - please correct me if im wrong but zero has been done. This is an aged old Swiss extension-nothing new. With all do respect-why would we expect you or GoDaddy to fix any payment issues-or create better methods- for our international clients when you haven't done what you said re .ch? Again-this is an aged extension used all over Europe and probably China in the future. Thank you.

•••
•••
@joestyler How about a response to my above post about GoDaddy's non action on the .ch extension after having promised to take care of it over 4 months ago-thank you.

•••
@joestyler How about a response to my above post about GoDaddy's non action on the .ch extension after having promised to take care of it over 4 months ago-thank you.
It is not something we will be doing in the near future. We analyzed it and there is a good amount of work to be done to make it happen.

•••
I dont get it.. I am in Europe and I get my money from sales on Paypal?

•••
@Joe Styler I saw your response regarding .ch. Just wanted to ask, if GD saw more resale activity for the extension, perhaps from Chinese investors, might GD divert resources to expedite enhancements for the extension?

•••
It is not something we will be doing in the near future. We analyzed it and there is a good amount of work to be done to make it happen.
Thank you for the reply and could I please ask you to post this exact reply under the ".ch general discussion" thread so people know what to expect if they buy a .ch from GoDaddy. Most thought it would be straightened out by now. The fact that you say "it would require a lot of work" is amazing-it didn't seem to require that much work for GoDaddy to sell them to us. Thank you.

•••
•••
I dont get it.. I am in Europe and I get my money from sales on Paypal?

Old Godaddy users can use PayPal, new users can't use. The odd thing is this, if their accounting department can send PayPal why they don't use this option for everyone? If their accounting department can use ACH why they can't use Payoneer? A world-wide registrar with tons of different languages and currency support but still trying to send snail mail cheques in year 2016.

•••
True. Many smaller companies have a variety of payout methods for their customers but GoDaddy still doesn't.

Everyone who took part in this thread asked for Payoneer to be added as payee option at GoDaddy.

•••
•••
Paypal will be very helpful for Non-US Customers and it will be beneficial for GD as well. I'm waiting for Paypal option to be available in my country. As I have pending amount with GD which I cannot withdrawal only because GD doesn't have PP option for this region.

•••
I used to have a paypal payee in my GD, now when I've got an auction sold, I just cannot receive the money because my paypal payee has gone, I am trying to edit it but see only wire transfer and check. Sad. Problem has been reported, let's see what we can do here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back