Dynadot

question Good 5 letter domains are looking.....good

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
Seeing a lot of requests for 5L domains on here....

The pronouncable 5L aftermarket is looking strong

The Namepros 5L market is looking cheap

Don't sell your 5L .com domains cheap

If you own CVCVC or VCVCV patterns hold them....or get fair wholesale value....

Don't get hung up on EMD bullzhit metrics

Don't get sucked into xx sales on here...

Do review Namebio sales regularly

The aftermarket has a strong appetite for quality 5L domains don't be lulled into a quick buck

This applies to quality 5L domains....not random BS

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
coifd.com
nfekt.com
vrpdq.com
zoozq.com
fxdup.com
fyiqu.com
lmntl.org
myoh.io

Been at this for nearly 5 months. 245 domains. HAVEN'T SOLD ANY.

good times

•••
coifd.com
nfekt.com
vrpdq.com
zoozq.com
fxdup.com
fyiqu.com
lmntl.org
myoh.io

Been at this for nearly 5 months. 245 domains. HAVEN'T SOLD ANY.

good times

Which words in what industries do these domains resemble ?

•••
I own a/w/g/o/o .com
It is CVVCC, but it sounds good though.

•••
Kid's toy like playdoh or slime.

•••
Just hand reggd these :)

5 letters:
Risfy = Rise for you
FociQ = focused iQ, focal iQ
Riyix = sounds good to me

Other Hand Regs:
Walletgy = Online Wallet
Latvix = Latvia

•••
So 20 years ago, to me, I thought 4 letter domain names would end up like 3 letter domains blasting through the sky. But it seems, that as valuable as LLLL.com’s are, and can be, end users are mostly people looking to create an acronym.

But if you’re able to get a 4 letter domain name that does have “end user attachment”, you can make some decent sales. Best LLLL sale I ever did was about $18K, and that was when I was working my way through school building local niche web sites for the flooring industry.

Back then I saw five letter domains being just as worthy of an investment, and getting into LLLLL’s is a lot cheaper. I could find a nice sounding name that was dropping (those days are gone), check to see that there were no current trademarks, that it was easy to pronounce, easy to remember, and if it passed all those tests, I would buy it!!!

Slowly over the years I built up a collection of over 250 LLLLL.com names, and I’ve been able to get enough passive sales every year to pay the reg fees, AND make a decent amount of profit.

Putting domains names up without a price, leads to a bigger sales price. But putting them up at an affordable price, between wholesale and low end user, means a couple times a month I wake up to a “sale finalized” e-mail; and that always gets the day started right.

Every good 5 letter domain name has someone, somewhere typing those letters into an address bar to see what comes up. Every person who goes to your site, is a potential buyer. And most of my sales I have are domainers who recognize an easy flip, maybe they already spotted an end user.

Either way, I’m glad I moved into the 5 letter domains, it has proven to be one of the best long term investments I ever made. They’ve never let me down!!!

Here’s just a couple I have from way back, aburn, denad, godre, misey, pecal, puden, rosad. Now, it is time to learn how to use the modern techniques to find end users and just get rid of my collection.

I get tons of those unsolicited feeler “Wanna Buy” e-mails, gotta Frankenstein some of their methods into building out my own system now.

First I’m getting rid of my 4 letters, then my 5&6 letter collection, and then my flooring industry keyword domain name collection. It’s gonna take me about a year to purge my domains, but I am getting out of the business, gonna move to the countryside and sing with the birds!!!

And if you can point me to a good thread about current methods for contacting end users, I would greatly appreciate it.

Peace out to all you solitary dreamers,

Don Endriss

•••
As CVCVC for 5L Domains makes it more valuable does the same holds good for 6L Domains too i.e. CVCVCV.

•••
The sound a string of letters makes when spoken, is more important than a CVCVCV filtering. Programs that filter out these CVCVCV will pass right over the names that sound pleasant to the ear.

I used to read the dropping lists every day, that was my hobby. With a little practice I could visually breeze through everything dropping, and I would find winners all the time

The best advice I can give, is buy one good domain name instead of 10 maybes.

Don Endriss

•••
DICHR.COM

That's the only 5s i could get

•••
These 5 letters available for registration:

TUPDO.COM
TUPFI.COM
TUPFO.COM
TUPGO.COM

Enjoy hand reg :)

•••
sorry just notice tupgo has been gone means I was wrong .. I should have done the regg :)

•••
HODLR GIF.gif

•••
Scrov.com and Scilk.com

even 1 syllable, almost 2 years, hard to sell these names. need a lucky

•••
I have started collecting 5 letter .com domains a couple of months ago. So far, I have bought around 40 of them and put them up for sale on Brandpa. No sales so far, but that is kind of expected. Persistence is the key :)

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a collection of more than 9000 available 5 letter .com domains. You can see them at https://eredom.com/.

Maybe someone can find something useful.

•••
Ruait.com. ( means rush in French
Pairar.com ( means hover in Spanish)
Both also could make interesting brand names.

•••
They are not liquid like 4L's, but some may do well. So if you are thinking "if I can't sell, at least I can sell to another NP member", probably this logic is wrong.

I remember , at some point all 5L .com's were registered (if my memory is not lying).

Last edited:
•••
I have started collecting 5 letter .com domains a couple of months ago. So far, I have bought around 40 of them and put them up for sale on Brandpa. No sales so far, but that is kind of expected. Persistence is the key :)

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a collection of more than 9000 available 5 letter .com domains. You can see them at https://eredom.com/.

Maybe someone can find something useful.

Forgot to mention, I did a small research about the availability of 5 letter .com domains.

In short, it looks like more than 65% of them are available. I have examined around 1.5M of them, letter by letter.

More info: available 5 letter .com domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back