Dynadot

question Google Analytics with Dan.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iDat

Established Member
Impact
Hi, there seems to be a problem. I have put the membership ID code in Dan.com to track my visitors location. But in my analytics, there is no activity. However in Dan.com I have over 20 views in one day in some domains but no activity in Google analytics. Is there anything else need to be done?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd love to know the answer as well. Dan referred me back to Google Analytics for the answers. Now I started using the Bodis/Dan hybrid landers, so at least I am getting some of the information filtered down.

•••
Hi, there seems to be a problem. I have put the membership ID code in Dan.com to track my visitors location. But in my analytics, there is no activity. However in Dan.com I have over 20 views in one day in some domains but no activity in Google analytics. Is there anything else need to be done?
Please what's the procedure to set up an analytics account for my domain name?

•••
Settings > integrations> put in your google analytics code
It works

•••
•••
View at google analytics

•••
View at google analytics
It's showing this (To start collecting data make sure your website is tagged using the Measurement ID G-XXXXXXXXX... I'm quite stuck here. And I've connected it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back