Established Google News Old Edition site/domain MMORPG.NEWS for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domain hacks

Established Member
Impact
I am selling English Google News Old Edition website/domain priced at only $1500 via AHC or Crypto (ETH preferred) . Other payment options available for members with long standing accounts. Site is listed at Godaddy as well, so if you prefer you can buy it there.

Site is mmorpg.news and it is listed as Old Google News site. This means that your site can end up at the front page of Google for massive searches if you know how to play this game. I’m sure that you have seen results from Google News when performing searches in Google.
Actually Google shows results from its different indexes for users’ queries. One of these indexes is Google News. By having a Google News listed website, you will have a chance getting ranked in the first page of SERPs. That’s not all, you will be even ranked first, because Google usually shows results from Google News higher than other results.

Niche: Gaming, but I posted other niches and they all end up in News.
Domain: mmorpg.news
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
Domain Expiry: July 15, 2023
Hosting- Domain is hosted with Blogger (Google) which means I do not pay hosting. If you buy site and wanna keep the content I will just switch my ownership at Blogger to you (this is easy, and takes 5 minutes. All you need is Google account)
Revenue: Revenue not attached as I bought domain a week ago.
Why are you selling domain?- I am into buying and selling domains, Google News approved sites among them.

To show you the power of Google News (Old Edition) domain check this article posted a few days ago at Lad Bible As you can see they mention our site, as they picked our story in Google News. That is a free link from a top site. These big sites constantly chase stories in Google News and you constantly get free links from real sites.
Not to talk about instant indexing for Google News (old edition) websites

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I noticed, few days ago, that site is down (probably a problem on Blogger hosting side) so I tried to fix that to no avail. Since there is no content I am taking my price down to ONLY $1,500. Get your Google news old edition site now.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back