Dynadot

Google AdSense sucks again?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Or do they suck.(period)
Wondering why certain sites are not showing google ads.6 in total
edited the code so switched to domain apps ads
Then I went to see how many views and clicks for the day and noticed I had 6 messages. This is what each message said, with different domain names,..
---------------------------------------------------------------
Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to your site
Hello,
This message is to alert you that one of your websites is not currently in compliance with our AdSense program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your website.

Issue ID#: 21998209

Ad serving has been disabled to: southkelowna.com

Example page where violation occurred: http://www.south******.com/

Action required: Check all other remaining sites in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

WEBMASTER GUIDELINES: Publishers may not place Google ads on pages that violate Google’s webmaster quality guidelines (http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#quality). While we've included the following excerpts from these guidelines, we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.

* Make pages for users, not for search engines.
* Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
* Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
* Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
* Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
* Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
* Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
* If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.

Action required: Check account for compliance
While ad serving has been disabled to the above site, your AdSense account remains active. Please be aware that the URL above is just an example and that the same violations may exist on other pages of this website or other sites you own. Therefore, we suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your sites to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your sites accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

Appeals
If you wish to appeal this disabling then you can do so by using the Issue ID listed above to contact us via our Help Center: https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113061.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Go back to Messages

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks pretty standard to me. Not only does google have a compliance algorithm for adsense to check for violations, they also have a team of compliance employee's that randomly check websites to make sure they are in compliance. It's normal for them to flag an entire account and have it added to a watch / review list for manual inspection of all sites associated to that account. So in essence, if one site is found to be in violation, they automatically assume more of your sites are and flag the account to be reviewed. In doing so, you may start seeing multiple sites being flagged as a violation during their process.

It's not really new, it's a random spot check that they have been doing since at least 2009. Most times though, their manual check team is kept busy by investigating sites / accounts that were reported as being in violation. So it's possible that the only reason your account popped up after so long with no problems was because someone reported you.

I've only had one site flagged like that since 2005 and started working on making sure I didn't violate anymore of their policies so it wouldn't happen again. Though, to be fare, google changes its policies almost as frequent as they change their algorithms so its hard to keep up sometimes.

Sorry to hear you got hit on so many sites. I would image that with the influx of changes that have been happening over at google, that this is wide spread and not isolated to just you. They seem to be doing lots of cleaning up these days as they preach to the media about better search results.

Eric Lyon

•••
All your content seems to be straight from article banks and feeds - they may be hitting you for scraped content - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/2721312

I'm not familiar with DomainApps, but it looks like they're cloaking Googlebot (none of the links at the top of the page or the pages they lead to are rendered if your user agent is Googlebot) - that's not good and could get your site penalized in the search results as well.. If you're going to appeal, that will get you a guaranteed No.

You still have your account - that says that whatever you did wasn't so serious that they're throwing you out of the program - at least not yet ...

Eric_Lyon said:
google changes its policies almost as frequent as they change their algorithms so its hard to keep up sometimes.

Subscribe to Google's Inside Adsense blog - adsenseblogspot.com - You won't miss a thing :).

Last edited:
•••
Gooogle adsense for only USA people!!! Sucks for others countries!!!!!!!!

•••
It is OK for me in Spain ;)

•••
so far no issues in my Google AdSense account and I'm from india.

sorry to hear that your account disabled.

try some affiliate related to your niche.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back