Dynadot

Great Domain Broker wanted for domain hacks . 20% commission

NameSilo
Watch

Amit V

Established Member
Impact
I need a broker who is good as selling. domain hacks. 20% commission as I think thats fair as you will be doing the work. Contact me if you are good at this and interested in selling the following domain hacks. I am looking for offers in xx,xxx region.

Airfa.re
Greenener.gy
Digitalass.et
Solarener.gy
Windener.gy
Sustainableener.gy (x,xxx acceptable)
Electricvehicl.es

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With respect, I think you'll have quite a difficult time trying to sell these.
Airfa.re is a decent name, but the rest are pretty bad. Good luck,

•••
With respect, I think you'll have quite a difficult time trying to sell these.
Airfa.re is a decent name, but the rest are pretty bad. Good luck,
Thank you for the feedback.

•••
I prefer greenener.gy but in reality gy being a cc South America it isn't going to be seen as a gtld but as a typo. I would happily broker keylock.com (legend) but none of these.

Last edited:
•••
Ok Lock. Thanks for taking the time to look.

•••
I prefer greenener.gy but in reality gy being a cc South America it isn't going to be seen as a gtld but as a typo. I would happily broker keylock.com (legend) but none of these.

Yay, i'm so glad that .com came to the rescue here! #sarcasm

The reality, however, is that domain hacks are not seen as typo's, as more and more people each day are becoming conversant with ccTLD's. Anyway, for a business that has already been introduced, and has it's url automatically hyperlinked, how exactly would the "typo" confusion occur?!...

•••
how exactly would the "typo" confusion occur?!...
Word ends then extension starts search engines aren't going to see it as eye sees it.
A gtld could allow 2 words as the hack with search engine reading first word spelt correct.
The sig caught my eye to begin with.

Last edited:
•••
Word ends then extension starts search engines aren't going to see it as eye sees it.

Ok, so you're obviously talking about seo then, and not about typo's or, indeed, any potential confusion...

Just to clarify, domain hacks are all about visual branding and genuine authority, but even in terms of seo they are simply treated as ordinary brandable names that incorporate "made up" words... As such, they are neither benefited nor penalized by search engine rankings.

If you are wanting to suggest, however, that a .com domain will somehow have a preferential search engine ranking just-because-it's-a-.com, then you will need to pony up some evidence on that. My understanding is that .com is no longer a consideration at all now in terms of serp's.

•••
I saw his sig liked what i can promote with seo. Branding requires entire marketplace volume of traffic. Not here to cut grass go for it.

Last edited:
•••
I saw his sig liked what i can promote with seo. Branding requires entire marketplace volume of traffic. Not here to cut grass go for it.

Embarrassing...

•••
•••
•••
Keylock isn't embarrassing but will give you two wins so you can feel nice.
two wins don't compare bet you feel nicer.

•••
Back