IT.COM

Guide needed for my domaining twitter!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Hi Guys

Hope you are fine.

I am not fine.

You all know how much important is Twitter for a domainer, since we all post so many relevant information about domains & tweet trending updates for niche domain keywords.

But unfortunately, my twitter account (@ArifRusho) with 1000+ followers was hacked. One day my friend called me from Mexico & said someone is trying to scam from my account & than I checked, many messages were sent from my account to others regarding a BAYC!

So , I tried to change my password but I failed because the hacker even changed my email for logging in to the twitter!!! I used to use a gmail email & now it is a protonmail with a Chinese name!!!

Although, I have set a Two step authentication now by a code on my phone but neither I could change my email address nor the password of my twitter account. I am just using it from my Phone & my Office Desktop Chrome since it was saved there.

What if I lost my phone & my desktop is crashed? I will loose it all?!!!

please say no.

There must be a way . Does twitter help? I am using my real name & photos on my twitter so i thought lets ask twitter support but they never respond.

May be they have responded but all email they sent was gone to the hackers email!

What can I do?

I want my twitter account totally in my control where I can change my email contact to log in so I can change my password any time.

How to reach twitter even my email address is changed by the hacker ?

I need all of your support because you know a twitter account followed by 1000 other domainers is a big asset for this profession.

Thansk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think you're gonna messed up dealing with Elon Musk ^^ why dont you scrape those 1K followers and following them?

•••
I am puzzled as to what happened. I have several twitter accounts and am rarely logged out. Nor do I have to log in. I just open the app. Are you using the app or a desktop?

if you have regained access you can change the email yourself or are you saying you still have no access?

Did Twitter not send you suspicious activity detection emails when they overtook your account, changed your password etc because on a password change they send an email to the original email as well as the new.

You need to go to the help section and look for a direct email to them so you can communicate with them and be sure you are the one getting the replies.

If all else fails you will have to make a new account I imagine.

Also if you do get it back take your email out of your profile or use a different email than you use for Twitter. Leaving an email up there is an invitation to a hacker.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back