Dynadot

Had a baby @ 48 last year. She's gonna be 1 guys! Pics inside.

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So I had a baby last year. That's why I haven't posted on here in a while. Her name is Simone Freya. She's one of those Pandemic babies. Lucky baby mama had good insurance. We ended up in Langone Hospital in New York. Very expensive. I think the bill was like $50,000 all covered. (Thank god!) copay was only $3000.

Enjoy the pics. Watch this thread. I'll be posting more pics now and then. She's an angel with a killer smile. I kid you not. She's been smilin since the womb. Check the pics!

0935B601-3EE7-49E2-93B3-A962352FA5E2.jpeg

Woops. Photos too big. NP won't let me do more in this post. I'll post more later.

It's been crazy. no sleep. Changing diapers every 3-4 hours. And yes all matter of poo. Sleepless nights because she won't sleep.

If I didn't worry about money before? I'm definitely stressing it now. thinking about how I'm gonna pay for all this.

Oh and I went to the dentist this year caught Covid and then gave it to the baby. She's ok had a fever. Didn't really give her much medicine except tylenol.

I went to dentist on a Thursday went home hugged and kissed me kid. The next day Dentist receptionist called told me someone who came in before me at their clinic called said they were exposed to Covid. Just my luck. 2 years of nonexposure. I take off my mask at the dentist and I get covid. Ridiculous. Lucky I had 2 shots of Pfizer already but no booster.

If anyone has any advise or tips for a new dad at 48 please do share. I'd appreciate it.

Oh and her Birthday is this Monday. She's gonna be 1! Time flies. Amazing.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats, and enjoy fatherhood!:xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
baby9.jpg

don't mind my teeth. haven't gone to dentist since I got infected with covid there. true story!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
HAPPY BIRTH DAY SIMONE FREYA
SIMONE.jpg

•••
Wondered why you were so quiet 😂 here. She looks like such a happy baby. Enjoy. It goes by very quickly.

•••
Congrats! You must be very proud. Here's to another happy year ahead!

•••
Congratulations on the 1 year. No doubt it's getting easier now, pandemic gone and less intense.

We too are in our first year of parenthood, lots of getting up in the night. She has yet to find use for her domains... 😂.

All the best.

•••
Congratulations on the 1 year. No doubt it's getting easier now, pandemic gone and less intense.

We too are in our first year of parenthood, lots of getting up in the night. She has yet to find use for her domains... 😂.

All the best.

cheeky bastard! thanks bro!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back