question Have you got July-2020 Afternic domain parking revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dfepro

Established Member
Impact
have you got july-2020 afternic domain parking revenue

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How does it work on the amount that you'll get paid? For example if the earning/revenue shows as $100, is that everything that you'll get or just a certain percentage out of that $100? Thanks for the advise

•••
Who has gotten December 2020 Afternic parking payment?

•••
This month they paid on time yesterday morning Got it.

•••
This month they paid on time yesterday morning Got it.
I have not gotten. Which payment system are you using and are you in us?

•••
Paypal, write to support if your account is not suspended and you have min for payout You should get it in next month. Anyway, this month is horrible with parking updates I did not see any views/click for about a week.

•••
Happy New Year!
What happens on the 1st of the month with afternic parking revenues? Do they remove it? It's my first time, I have not received first earning.
I logged in this morning 1st of January and discovered that my parking earning, visits and clicks are all 0.
Is this normal?

•••
It's new year so maybe You look on new year stats. There were no stats update so You can't see it for 1st day of the new year.

•••
Ok, but who else noticed the same thing?

•••
It's new year so maybe You look on new year stats. There were no stats update so You can't see it for 1st day of the new year.
Is yours showing? Please help me check.

•••
not yet maybe tomorrow but probably on Monday. (Even views are not daily)

•••
Ok, thanks Donmarick.
I can't wait to receive my first payment from them.

•••
Today is January 15, afternic has not yet paid the December parking revenue

•••
I got paid today at 8.30 a.m

•••
anyone received payment in 15th jan?

•••
15.01.2021 at 8.30 but few people send me pw that they didn't receive and they are not new accs so looks bit weird for me.

•••
•••
15.01.2021 at 8.30 but few people send me pw that they didn't receive and they are not new accs so looks bit weird for me.
What is your payment method ...bank and paypal?

•••
•••
i think afternic payment method has a bug... I submitted payment method many times, but it is showing notification every time I login. and also not received parking payment.

•••
my payment method is paypal

•••
Today is feb 15, afternic has not yet paid the jan parking revenue

•••
how shall we receive the payment ? I recently activated my account and has some bucks in it.. is there any minimum withdrawal limit ?

•••
20$ is minimum bank account or paypal 15-20th of month

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back