Dynadot

question Help needed on domains portfolio listing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domains Prime

Eye Catching Domains HubEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Friends

I am new to Namepros and would like to know which is the right place here to share my domains portfolio link? All my domains are listed on dan.com website.

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Friends

I am new to Namepros and would like to know which is the right place here to share my domains portfolio link? All my domains are listed on dan.com website.

Thanks in advance
Hello and welcome to Namepros. Click on your profile on the upper right corner ---> go to Signature and paste there your Dan portfolio link. That way, when you right a comment your portfolio link will appear at the bottom of your message.

Otherwise, if you want to sell a particular domain, try posting it in the Fixed Price or Make Offer domain section.

Regards

•••
Hello and welcome to Namepros. Click on your profile on the upper right corner ---> go to Signature and paste there your Dan portfolio link. That way, when you right a comment your portfolio link will appear at the bottom of your message.

Otherwise, if you want to sell a particular domain, try posting it in the Fixed Price or Make Offer domain section.

Regards

Thanks so much for the quick reply. That helped. Thank you again

•••
Kindly do have a look at my portfolio. I have added it in my signature.

Thank you

•••
•••
Will the signature not be visible when viewing from mobile? It only seems to be visible when desktop mode is enabled on a mobile browser. Is that how it works ?

Thanks

•••
Will the signature not be visible when viewing from mobile? It only seems to be visible when desktop mode is enabled on a mobile browser. Is that how it works ?

Thanks
Yes, afaik. I can't see the signature of any member on mobile.

•••
You have to tilt phone sideways to see signatures

•••
Oh, maybe this can be rectified by the Namepros team?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back