Hi there! Greetings from Eastern Ukraine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tatiana_B

FreeMariupolTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, sending you my best wishes.

•••
hello ! i hope this war end soon...

•••
•••
Congrats on creating the auction. Stay safe, and keep up the good work!

•••
It's a pleasure to read such comments. As for the auction, I think I can create an auction for the sale of NN.COM.UA domains? Such domains have not been in free registration for a long time, and renewal prices are about 8 dollars.
for exmple - 40.com.ua or 62.com.ua ..

•••
•••
The idea of a charity auction involving domains is an interesting one. There are so many members on this forums, with domains nearing expiration that they are basically prefer to not renew. It would be great if Namepros or some registrar could have a way of accepting these for a charity auction, and selling the proceeds to some international organization directly supplying aid to Ukraine. Even if it they yield only a few bucks per domain, that could really add up.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Note that I did try posting the suggestion to have a broader charity auction, where anyone can donate their domain names. The proceeds could be directed to the charity of choice by the donor. Do you think there is a way for any marketplace to do this? It would take a little bit of coordination with charity options.

•••
•••
•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back