IT.COM

Honeymoon Planner - Winner Awarded - Closed

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm back with yet another contest, this one is for honeymoonplanner.co.uk which requires a logo based on the below image please. Don't forget if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

The company provides tailormade honeymoons and a directory for honeymoon planners
The company’s name is 'Honeymoon Planner'
The logo will be used on website, emails, flyers and social media

Company background:

Honeymoon Planner is a start up that will provide bespoke honeymoon building software, a directory for planners and examples from destination management companies around the world.

Requirements:

What is requested: The Logo should include the couple with a moon like the image below, or any variation, I'm open to ideas.
One thing i'd like though is to have the ability to interchange the couple so it can appear as two men, two woman etc

1647780835742.png

Primary Colour: #b04e3e
Secondary Colour: #d8a8a0
Accent Colour: #60c1ce

Prize Amount: $35 US paid via PayPal
File Type: Vector/PSD files

Contest End Date: 27 March 2022

Thank you to everyone who entered, it was an extermly tough decision with so many great entries.
Congratulations, our winner is #Logoexpert

1648375964455.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
=============================================================
Logo design idea for honeymoon planner, Designed by #sobigraphics
honeymoon-planner.png

Thanks,
Sobi.

•••
Logo design idea for honeymoon planner, Designed by #sobigraphics
honeymoon-planner.png

Thanks,
Sobi.
Great effort, would you mind placing the heart on top of the Y as the y is current not that clear. Also can i see options where the couples are the same sex as well please. Thanks heaps

Last edited:
•••
My try, hope you'll like it.
Honeymoon-palnner.png

•••
•••
3rd version with the touch of moon/search/directory
Honeymoon-palnner3.png

Last edited:
•••
With different font variation.

Honeymoon-palnner4.png

Last edited:
•••
==============
Updated
==============
honeymoon-planner01.png

honeymoon-planner02.png

Thanks,
Sobi

•••
I was thinking that by using symbols instead of people, you can avoid making different logos for various gender couples and use photos on the site to illustrate diversity instead. The logo itself can remain universal.

qnhnE7m.png

•••
I was thinking that by using symbols instead of people, you can avoid making different logos for various gender couples and use photos on the site to illustrate diversity instead. The logo itself can remain universal.

qnhnE7m.png
Thanks for the entry, and I appreciate where you're coming from with respect to using just symbols. However, with some many different properties across 40+ countries we thought it would be easier to use the moon / couples to show which properties in each country are open to same sex guests.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back