IT.COM

How do I change my listing from Buy Now to Auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandBoogie

Upgraded Member
Impact
I put Buy Now by mistake and can't figure out how to change it. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
where did you list it, if namepros and you cant' edit you may need to delete post and relist. Every auction house has a different procedure

•••
That's what i ended up doing. Thanks for the reply.

•••
Hello,

You can close your listing and then open a new one in a different domain marketplace forum.

the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros: Click Here

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
Thanks for the reply Eric.

I've only been a member for 2 weeks and I'm already addicted. Lol! Love this forum!

•••
Hello BrandBoogie,

I didn't want to post in your sales thread,
https://www.namepros.com/threads/po...e-com-stockwidget-com-refabulous-com.1050614/

But I removed a Trademarked name from your list.
THEDENVERNUGGETS.COM - 1/27/2019

NamePros has a strict enforcement policy against Trademarked domains.

6.1.15. Do not infringe on globally-recognized trademarks by listing items for sale that violate the trademark holder's rights. Selling intellectual property or benefiting from the intellectual property of another party's without their permission is strictly prohibited.

Thank you for understanding.

Good luck with your sale.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Ok No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,
Mike

•••
Hi Mike,

You might want to go through that list and check to see if there are any I missed.
If you are not sure, ask me in DM you received earlier..

Thank you for understanding.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Back