Dynadot

question How long does it take BrandBucket to approve/reject domain name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

skypreet

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hi,

I have submitted 4 domains to BrandBucket on 03/01/2015. Just wanted to know how long does it take them to approve or reject the domain?

Also, is there any success with them? I mean did anybody sell their domain recently with brandbucket. When I see BrandBucket catalogue, there are more than 9000 domains.. :ahhh:

Thank You,
Sky

P.S if this is not the right category for this question, can mods please move it to the right category of the forum. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cannot provide any current lead time information, but last fall when I submitted a name it was 4+ weeks to approve/reject and then another 2+ weeks to create a logo and list. The name I submitted did recently sell, at a low price set by BB. However, I am waiting 1 week and counting for the transaction to complete.

I am not certain if BB is not properly staffed, not reinvesting in their company or simply chooses to run their business with extended communication delays. Read the review thread for more insight.

•••
Yeah agree with @WhiteCloud.

In my scenario, Minimum acceptance interval of Brandbucket is 12 days and maximum 25 days

But in Brandroot and Namerific they are are became very fast in approval process. My domains reviewed within 3 days.

IMO, BB should speedup approval process and communication.

•••
@skypreet

I joined/submitted domains to BrandBucket on 2/23. Still no word back; I'll be sure to update this thread when my are reviewed.

•••
I had one of mine on BB, it took between 2-3 weeks to get accepted, and it took about another 1.5 months before it was live with a logo.

•••
thank you everyone for replying.. will keep this thread bookmarked to update when my sites get accepted/rejected from BrandBucket. BTW Namerific has pretty fast approval process than BrandBucket...no doubt here...

•••
Yeah agree with @WhiteCloud.

In my scenario, Minimum acceptance interval of Brandbucket is 12 days and maximum 25 days

But in Brandroot and Namerific they are are became very fast in approval process. My domains reviewed within 3 days.

IMO, BB should speedup approval process and communication.

I submitted one on February 5 and two more the following week and still haven't heard anything. I did submit one back in November and it was only a week until approval, but it took nearly a month to go live.

•••
I submitted names to BrandBucket in the beginning of February, so just about a month ago. Didn't get any rejection/approval response yet. Judging from the comments in the BB experience thread, I guess I will hear back from them in early-mid April.

•••
For example, if we asume that BB is getting 4 X more names to review than BrandRoot (at BrandBucket 9500 names currently, BrandRoot 2600) and in Brandroot you get answer in 3 days while for BB you wait 2 months as many said, seems to me that they are unprofessional about that. As BB owner said, they were axcepting about 8% names before, now about 25% if I remember good...so 75% people wait for 2 months approximately just to get answer that they are rejected...

•••
•••
Does BB have more chance to sell your domains? or They sell your domains at higher price?
I don't understand why people wait more than a month to know if their domains get approved or not.

•••
I submitted some names to Brand Bucket at 30 of may 2020 and today is 6th of July 2020.
So at this moment it is more than 1 month! If they will be approved then I should wait for logo design.
It s***s! Will try another services!!!

•••
I tried with Squadhelp, it's much quicker, two or three days

•••
Branddo is faster! Just around 2-3 days!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back