IT.COM

strategy How to create GD affiliate links for auction picks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainerfella

DN.DOMAINSTop Member
Impact
I have GD approved as affiliate links provider in my CJ. I do not see any links that could help to add links to an auction pick.

I see others using links such as this:in.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?domain=talkhouse.com&isc=cjcdplink&iphoneview=1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.5444201

How could this be done? I know we might just have to change the cj ID at the end of the link, but is it fair to do that way? How to go about this?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have GD approved as affiliate links provider in my CJ. I do not see any links that could help to add links to an auction pick.

I see others using links such as this:in.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?domain=talkhouse.com&isc=cjcdplink&iphoneview=1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.5444201

How could this be done? I know we might just have to change the cj ID at the end of the link, but is it fair to do that way? How to go about this?

Thanks

Did you ever get the answer to this question?

•••
Interesting. How does this work?

Does GoDaddy pay a commission if the person who'd clicked on your affiliate link wins the auction, or what? And how much?

•••
Back