Dynadot

How to Design Beautiful Websites

NameSilo
Watch

Gustavo-Woltmann

Restricted (50-70%)
Impact
Colors are Important
I know that this may seem obvious to some of you, but I did not know where to look for colors as a developer and I struggled with bad color choices which made my designs suck.

You can search color combinations for your website on google and there are a couple of websites where you can select great colors for your website or project.

Fonts Make Reading Beautiful
Most web developers use basic fonts. But I learned that there are other options like Google Fonts which is simple to integrate into your project has a lot of options to choose from.

Sizes Matter
Most developers choose small or full-size fonts for everything, but that's wrong. You must choose different sizes. And you can define the size by its importance. So use different sizes.

Icons are Aesthetic
Icons are not necessary, but they make the design more beautiful and professional. I like using Font Awesome because it's easy to use and has the complete package, and I mean there are icons for everything you can think of in terms of web design.

What else do you use to make your designs professional and beautiful?