Dynadot

How to earn money online? Can anyone pls help?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Does anyone know the best and the legitimate way to earn money on the internet. I have heard about various ways of earning money but I am dont know what is the best way to get it done.

May someone please reply with the best and the most easiest way to earn money online. I know few websites require a signup fee as well..............Well I have only 100 dollars to spend on this. If it requires 100 dollars and just 2-3 hours a day I am ready for it.

Awaiting the best response.

Many Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
omg, you registered just to spam us, what an honor! :)

•••
I'm not sure about most of these sites. there are only one site where i made anything at all. thats cashcrate. There are 2 ways to earn from it. If you are in USA then you have plenty of good offers to complete and earn money. If you are not from USA then only way to earn is get US referrals who would complete these offers. You get 20% from what they earn ( site pays not from yr referrals earnings).

Best GPT sites- GPT - Earn Money Online

•••
hey...........In modern world A lot of people earning money through online marketing business. I think it is the business which can be start at a few investment and earn a huge amount. It can be done from anywhere in the world.

•••
Ill list a few - some of which people already listed, but here we go anyway:

Domain Parking - Though arbitrage isint allowed anymore, people are still making money from this.

CPA (COST PER ACTION): If you can figure out the right niche and or the right product to use, you can end up making thousands of dollars per month from this.

Blogging: You can either blog FOR people and make money doing this OR you can make money yourself by using something like Adsense or another program like it.

Service Provider: You can make money offering ALL kinds of services to people. Everything from Web Development to Writing content for people and everything else in between. This is probably one of the easier and more profitable options.

PTR/GPT: I don't really LOVE this option, but some people really get into it. The Paid To Read and Get Paid To industry has been around for a LONG time. Its all about clicking ads in emails and clicking ads, banners, links on specific websites. It wont make you millions and it depends a lot of how many referrers you get, but you can make money nonetheless.

Affiliate Marketing: This is going to allow you to sell services and products for OTHER people. You will get a percentage of whatever the sale is. Sites you can check out are Clickbank, AffiliateJunction, Linkshare, etc. These are what I like to call "hubs" they are programs where you can find hundreds if not thousands of different Businesses and Companies to sell their products.

You can also find tons of individual Affiliate sites as well. Nowadays, almost every site online has a "Become An Affiliate Option" on their website! They are all going to offer different options, so shop around and see which ones you like the best. Advertise their products and services through things like PPC (which costs money) or you could do it for free with things like Blogging or Article Marketing.

Paid Surfing/Filling Out Surveys: This is an old "been there done that" option for me. Its almost like PTR/GPT where you are getting paid to surf (usually a very small percentage) or you are getting paid to fill out surveys. Money is money though!

PPI/PPV/PPC: PayPerInstall, PayPerView (not on your TV) and PayPerClick (not the kind you use to advertise YOUR site) can BE good ways to make money. But like CPA you really need to find the BEST way to make said money and this can sometimes be difficult. PPV is nice because if you have enough traffic coming to your site and you have something like a Video that plays every time the page loads for a new unique IP - you get paid. But you also have to have a ton of visitors to even make anything worthwhile!

Freelancer: For me, a freelancer and a provider are two different things, but I guess for some people they are the same thing lol. As a freelancer you can take something you love to do or are good at - and make money from it. Everything from writing ebooks to Photography. You can also sell your stock photos on Stock Photo websites as well. Pick your poison!

Selling Domain Names: Check THIS site out lol. Enough said.

Flip and Sell websites: This is going to take MONEY to do and from what I understand you dont really want to spend money, you want to make it. Either way developing and website flipping can become a very profitable option. Its not all about appearances though. Just because you have a $5,000 web design doesn't mean its going to sell for a ton of money. You also need to make the page rank, SEO, SEM, SERPs, visitors, etc happen as well! I think this is a lot of work, but as said above it CAN pay off!

Work At Home Jobs: There are about a BILLION people/companies/businesses online looking for people like you that want to do admin jobs, MLM, Networking, etc. You gotta watch out for the scams on this though -- majorly! You can also check out Craigslist for this as well. But watch for people that don't say too much of anything and yet they want you to contact them NOW. Look for gigs, VAs (virtual assistants) and Marketers. I just hired a Marketer and I pay him a pretty good salary for getting me customers :)

Sell Stuff on eBay, Craigslist or Amazon: If you can either find "treasures" in your area or you can find some really great sites online that AREN'T saturated and have LOW prices - you can actually start selling stuff on these three sites. Frankly, they all have their different benefits. I like ebay and Amazon because its sites people are ALWAYS on. But I also like Craigslist because there are NO fees involved whatsoever, and if you sell locally, you can even save on shipping and handling as well.

Okay. I over-typed. Sorry!

•••
Why don't you try content writing, then starting your own blog and monetizing it? This could help you earn money even without investment.

•••
actually there are many ways to start your business on internet, my suggestion is you can built your own webstore to sell some cool stuffs, then do some SEO, if possible do some ads... keep doing them, you will surely succeed

Good luck :)

•••
Ill list a few - some of which people already listed, but here we go anyway:

Domain Parking - Though arbitrage isint allowed anymore, people are still making money from this.

CPA (COST PER ACTION): If you can figure out the right niche and or the right product to use, you can end up making thousands of dollars per month from this.

Blogging: You can either blog FOR people and make money doing this OR you can make money yourself by using something like Adsense or another program like it.

Service Provider: You can make money offering ALL kinds of services to people. Everything from Web Development to Writing content for people and everything else in between. This is probably one of the easier and more profitable options.

PTR/GPT: I don't really LOVE this option, but some people really get into it. The Paid To Read and Get Paid To industry has been around for a LONG time. Its all about clicking ads in emails and clicking ads, banners, links on specific websites. It wont make you millions and it depends a lot of how many referrers you get, but you can make money nonetheless.

Affiliate Marketing: This is going to allow you to sell services and products for OTHER people. You will get a percentage of whatever the sale is. Sites you can check out are Clickbank, AffiliateJunction, Linkshare, etc. These are what I like to call "hubs" they are programs where you can find hundreds if not thousands of different Businesses and Companies to sell their products.

You can also find tons of individual Affiliate sites as well. Nowadays, almost every site online has a "Become An Affiliate Option" on their website! They are all going to offer different options, so shop around and see which ones you like the best. Advertise their products and services through things like PPC (which costs money) or you could do it for free with things like Blogging or Article Marketing.

Paid Surfing/Filling Out Surveys: This is an old "been there done that" option for me. Its almost like PTR/GPT where you are getting paid to surf (usually a very small percentage) or you are getting paid to fill out surveys. Money is money though!

PPI/PPV/PPC: PayPerInstall, PayPerView (not on your TV) and PayPerClick (not the kind you use to advertise YOUR site) can BE good ways to make money. But like CPA you really need to find the BEST way to make said money and this can sometimes be difficult. PPV is nice because if you have enough traffic coming to your site and you have something like a Video that plays every time the page loads for a new unique IP - you get paid. But you also have to have a ton of visitors to even make anything worthwhile!

Freelancer: For me, a freelancer and a provider are two different things, but I guess for some people they are the same thing lol. As a freelancer you can take something you love to do or are good at - and make money from it. Everything from writing ebooks to Photography. You can also sell your stock photos on Stock Photo websites as well. Pick your poison!

Selling Domain Names: Check THIS site out lol. Enough said.

Flip and Sell websites: This is going to take MONEY to do and from what I understand you dont really want to spend money, you want to make it. Either way developing and website flipping can become a very profitable option. Its not all about appearances though. Just because you have a $5,000 web design doesn't mean its going to sell for a ton of money. You also need to make the page rank, SEO, SEM, SERPs, visitors, etc happen as well! I think this is a lot of work, but as said above it CAN pay off!

Work At Home Jobs: There are about a BILLION people/companies/businesses online looking for people like you that want to do admin jobs, MLM, Networking, etc. You gotta watch out for the scams on this though -- majorly! You can also check out Craigslist for this as well. But watch for people that don't say too much of anything and yet they want you to contact them NOW. Look for gigs, VAs (virtual assistants) and Marketers. I just hired a Marketer and I pay him a pretty good salary for getting me customers :)

Sell Stuff on eBay, Craigslist or Amazon: If you can either find "treasures" in your area or you can find some really great sites online that AREN'T saturated and have LOW prices - you can actually start selling stuff on these three sites. Frankly, they all have their different benefits. I like ebay and Amazon because its sites people are ALWAYS on. But I also like Craigslist because there are NO fees involved whatsoever, and if you sell locally, you can even save on shipping and handling as well.

Okay. I over-typed. Sorry!

I have\am doing the MLM which DOES work and is a legitimate business for over 25years and sell domains (many years now). If anyone wants details just PM me,Im always willing to share.

•••
best way is to send emails saying "hey you won the lottery!! send me your bank details including PIN number" :)

•••
There are so many ways to earn money online. You can be a free lancer and apply jobs on net. You can also do some blogs and provide quality content. After that submit your application to adsense so that you can now earn money through your own blog.

•••
find a product/ service that you're passionate and knowledgeable about. Find a high paying affiliate. Make a killer website that leads customers professionally through the sales process. Market everywhere.

There is no quick fix, and those that find one hit wonders will not tell others how to make money from it. Try looking into untapped niche markets....

•••
many would anyway let you know on different ways on earning money online.
- Adsense on your blog/ website
- Affiliate marketing
etc

While online business can be rewarding, but at the same time there is intense competition and like any brick and mortar business it requires hard work to make success out of it. I think anyone intending to achieve success should have following ingredients
- Goal (how much do you want to earn?)
- Passion (without it, you would run of steam in just few days and back to square one)
- Smart work/ & Hardwork
- Read less and Work more! Often you would find infinite courses, videos and articles advising how to become rich, you would most likely fall in trap and keeping reading all those stuff without giving consistent effort to implementing the strategies.

•••
Find something you're really good at and use those skills to sell/share to others on the Internet.

As for me? I'm... pretty much average in everything I do!

•••
Or you may try freelancer site it is really free to join and you can earn excellent income.

I earn from one site 300$/month and i joined for free.

•••
Hello,

If you want to start making money online, you can start making incomes profits of $100, $300, $500 from virta stock trading "www virtatrade com/index.php". no money risk and it is 100% profits making guarantee.

•••
Hello Vijaychauhan,
If you want to earn money online you can start blogging, email marketing, social media marketing, and video marketing. These are the most useful way to earn money online.

•••
The way you make money online is the same way you make money offline: Follow your passions and natural skills. Don't chase fantasies about who made 100k doing this or that. Your provision is along the path of your passions. Learn to monetize your passions whether it's cooking or design or just talking. People are drawn to you when you do that. When you follow fantasies, you will be working overtime to get any attention or sale. For passion, start by seeing the different gigs people sell on fiverr.com.

Last edited:
•••
Back