IT.COM

How to increase Website traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

itsupportsdubai

Impact
How to increase website traffic? My website getting Index by google, and we creating backlink and content submission but not get much more traffic in website. our website related to laptop repair and IT support Dubai. Please Suggest some tips and tricks to imporve ranking and traffic in #Google. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2 of the key ways is content and social. Your content has to be engaging and properly written in the language of the audience. Keep your social media updated with latest content on a regular basis. Target the right keywords. Submit articles to blogs related to IT. When was your site launched? It takes time to improve ranking. A good domain can reduce that time. It would help to know the link to your site.

•••
For getting website traffics SEO is highly important no doubt. You should try to rank your website keywords on Google top. All the best!

•••
How to increase website traffic? My website getting Index by google, and we creating backlink and content submission but not get much more traffic in website. our website related to laptop repair and IT support Dubai. Please Suggest some tips and tricks to imporve ranking and traffic in #Google. Thanks
Have you done everything on this page? https://developers.google.com/search/docs/basics/get-on-google. There's no point in trying to re-write the rule book when it's already there and up-to-date. Anything else is black hat S.E.O.

Last edited:
•••
Few tips to follow to boost your traffic
1) Maintain website structure
2) Researching on keywords related to your products and targeting them
3) Optimizing product pages
4) Avoid content cannibalization
5) Work on mobile user experience
6) Optimizing category pages
7) Cleanup broken links
8) Publish content around your keywords frequently
9) Use Internal links to boost traffic for Under performing pages
10) Run Ads on social platform relevant your business

Hope this helps, I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related Information.

•••
Hope this helps, I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related Information.

This thread was probably created and answered by the same person. Try an exact match Google search for "i generally follow kuware" and you'll see what I mean. 122 results for this exact sentence. One account asks an S.E.O. question and the other account (if there are only two accounts) answers it with a key word stuffed list and a plain text link for S.E.O. services at the bottom. Normally there are other thread replies in between the o-p- and the text link to make it look more authentic and ward off the imperial gaze of the moderators. It's basically spam and black hat S.E.O. It's a very old trick and doesn't fool Google which says " To uphold the integrity of search results, it's important that we keep specific details about how Search works out of the hands of bad actors and spammers, who seek to game our systems and promote deceptive, low-quality content. " https://www.google.com/search/howsearchworks/mission/creators/.

Last edited:
•••
Check what usually can search your potential client and make the word list.
Write a few dozens of normal posts, without any optimization, just write in normal simple language.
Then add all your previously prepared list with keywords into posts, and try to make it the natural way and not repeat the same 100500 times in every sentence.
Search and reg all related domains with your keywords, even if then 3 or 5 words domains.
Choose the best domain for your main website. Build 1-page sites with other domains. Make just 1 post with all keywords for every domain. And recommend from there your main site.
Make the same with most common languages in dubai.

•••
  1. Perform Keyword Research. Always include relevant keywords in your content. ...
  2. Create Memorable Content. ...
  3. Write Guest Posts. ...
  4. Keep Active Social Media Pages. ...
  5. Use Advertising to Increase Website Traffic. ...
  6. Send Email Newsletters. ...
  7. Influencer Outreach. ...
  8. Create a Helpful Industry Tool or Content.

•••
According to me, first you have to search relevant keywords for your website then do on-page optimization, Off-page optimization, social media optimization, create backlinks and use advertisement to create website traffic online.

•••
For increase website traffic you need to do keyword research and then do SEO activities , link building and social media marketing.

•••
Hey,

To increase the website traffic, you have to work on your website content as well as articles. Your own is the most powerful way to get traffic on your website. Also you can use guest posting and referral traffic techniques to get traffic on your site.

•••
Back