Dynadot

question I am a recent graduate and have a knack for Search Engine Marketing. How can I get new information on the course of SEM?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

chinmaydaflapurkar

Impact
I've been working as an intern for a consultancy firm. They provide solutions for MBA direct admission. I want to make sure they rank on all the pages, so we want to target Search Engine Marketing. What to do to achieve this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been working as an intern for a consultancy firm. They provide solutions for MBA direct admission. I want to make sure they rank on all the pages, so we want to target Search Engine Marketing. What to do to achieve this?
You might be confusing S.E.M. also called P.P.C. with S.E.O. Whereas in traditional S.E.M. models you pay search engines to rank prominently ABOVE the S.E.O. results, traditional S.E.O. models allow you to rank prominently BELOW the S.E.M. results. Which search engine promotional model is your question about? I could be wrong. Mate.

•••
Strong backlinks on other relating websites and unique content that is valuable to your site's visitor is key to SEO success these days.

•••
Strong backlinks on other relating websites and unique content that is valuable to your site's visitor is key to SEO success these days.
Yes. But S.EM. is not S.E.O.

•••
Back