I am new here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Drgreen99

Impact
Hello Great ones, I am new here.
I am ready to learn and make sales by selling of domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I have read tony posts. Where do I start from, I want to under making money with domains and how to make it big by starting small

•••
I have read tony posts. Where do I start from, I want to under making money with domains and how to make it big by starting small
Check out the beginners section in the forum, plenty helpful stuff there

•••
•••
Check out the beginners section in the forum, plenty helpful stuff there
I have read most of them. I learnt how to use the expireddomains.net today.

I listed 4 domains today, on dan.com and afternic. Can we talk inside dm

•••
welcome to the jungle LOL
Thanks, help me make my first sale and tell me what more to learn to make sales now and the future

•••
Thanks, help me make my first sale and tell me what more to learn to make sales now and the future
the future might be bleak... tld has sprouting into numerous, if .com were pricey then buyer simply choose any other tld... You gonna need quite capital to be invested in domain, so you still need to have your primary job intact...

•••
•••
welcome to namepros. Good luck in your domaining, get some 4L.coms in your inventory and do your best to read all you can before investing big bucks and youll do fine. Cheers. :)

•••
good luck, dont just register domains because you like it as you probably wont be able to sell it

•••
Welcome to the forum. There is s very useful information in the NamePros Blog. The tips and strategies articles can be very helpful.

•••
•••
•••
Enjoy and Learn Along the Way!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••