IT.COM

I am Page Howe: Live Chat and APA, Ask Me Questions

NameSilo
Watch
I am Page Howe and have bought, sold, auctioned, advised and educated on domain names since 1999. I have two million dollar plus sales (Seniors.com and Guy.com) and have sold over $5 Million of smaller names in the last 15 years. I share insights at shows, seminars, forums, and regularly appeared as an original panelist on the DomainSherpa Review and Weekly shows.

I promote the .LA extension in Los Angeles, and I also educate and evangelize for Emoji Domain names - and sell names at discounted wholesale prices at dnoutlet.com

Send on some questions. Tell me if I cannot use your question as an example on some other media I'm doing. I won't be using your names, but I would like to use some of the questions.

Give me about 1/2 day (full day on Sundays) sometimes to reply. Or Join in our live chats - more times to be determined.

Live chats

One of the best things about domain forums from back in the day was the chatroom. In addition to the APA (Ask Pros Anything) in this thread, I'll be doing live chat events.

Here are both dates and times (visit the links to see it in your time zone):
  1. Saturday, 17th at 10pm CT - Passed. Transcript coming soon...
  2. Monday, 19th at 4pm CT - Passed. Transcript coming soon...
I'll be around to do some Q and A, appraisals, etc.

Join the Chatroom

Page Howe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let me get this straight. One of the top domain investors of all time offered their time for an AMA and the majority of you just dumped your domain names on him asking for appraisals.

Where are the questions like:

"Where do you see domaining 5-10 years from now?"
"Would you mind sharing your niche picks for the next 2-3 years/foreseeable future?"
"If you were starting out in domain names today with $5,000, what would you focus on investing in first?"

Or am I missing something here?

Exactly, not seeking any real growth, only to look back and justify their own buys. Quite a waste of Mr. Howes valuable time and the time of people who wanted to actually learn and get guidance from him.

•••
mexicansoda screams amazon affiliate - ill show you how soon $2999 each

Page
I am glad you stopped by here and offered your time. I am sure it helps you learn as well. Seeing your appraisals on other names helps me with some of my names.
Sometimes when I register a name I think of a project I want to do with it rather than selling it but am rather stuck on getting that off and running for a variety of reasons.
I seem to be able to wrap my head around the shopify thing but the Amazon affiliate (and others) sites have got me a little more confused as far as the path to take. It seems getting the site up and running with good content is first, then you apply but I can't seem to wrap my head around getting something up and running with the intent of having affiliate links in it without having the affiliate links in it. It just seems backwards but of course I understand the need for the affiliates wanting to see a quality site going before partnering up with it.

Do you add the links and some of the content needed for this later? I guess you have to but it seems to stall my though process of getting anything started. Am I just overthinking it? Any suggestions on how to get this up and running? I hope that makes sense.
I look forward to following this thread. I just ran across it today and missed your chat sessions. Hope to see one in the future.

Last edited:
•••
Dear Page I can see, this as a very big assignments for you.

Please what do you think about the following domains

CoinShopsNearMe.com
WalletHardDrive.com
HybrideElectricMotors.com
FoxInterior.com
InteriorCabinet.com

Thanks before hand

•••
Hello Page,

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Please kindly appraise / advise me on these: -

Buyer Main .com
Bull Seekers .com

Thank you.

•••
Back