IT.COM

discuss I have 200+ 5L .com domain but no sell

NameSilo
Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
hello
I buy too many 5L .com domains when I started my domaing. I investing my all money here. Now I see 5L is useless. There are no sell on the market. now, what do I do? is it possible to sell buying price? or loss my all money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You have until August for some of the domains and longer till they expire. I would not renew, but try to get your reg fee back.
List them all on brandpa, sedo, afternic and epik and then dan (for the ones not on brandpa set the landers to dan). List them for very low (even though brandpa will tell you a lot more.

•••
There never was a demand for 5L .com names. There was, and still is, demand for pronounceable, easy to spell, names with a good sound. Random combinations of letters was never popular. Even 4L.com had significantly lower value if they were just random combinations with lower quality letters.

So hopefully you'll follow some of the advice in this thread, list them where you can until they expire, and then let them go.

•••
Back