IT.COM

events I AM LAMBO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello frens,

I AM LAMBO of LAMBO.com and I will defend, defeat and humiliate those endeavouring to steal any of my domain name brands - including my moniker.

We have stood by in meek positioning watching poor decisions, one after another, rendered typically by "SOLE PANELISTS" - albeit with exceptions and inconsistency.

Digital assets stripped from legal holders and registrants who immediately (apparently), default to defensive posturing against Reverse Domain Name Hijackers (RDNH).

The injustice propagated against domain investors, speculators and BUILDERS - will not continue as it has.

In my case, a car company called "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." is attempting THEFT of my asset, nomenclature and taxonomy they possess ZERO rights to.

https://www.udrpsearch.com/wipo/d2022-1570

Counter measures to humiliate such endeavours are afoot. Unlawful theft will be duly punished through legal and commensurate counter efforts including any coerced and submissive accomplices.

Humiliation is inevitable should they desire METAWAR, even as the car company, NISSAN, found out with NISSAN.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20200131113518/https://www.nissan.com/

This is enough for now, I will continue to update as necessary.

In the meanwhile, you can add me on lichess (@lamboDOTcom).

We will save our industry from the filth that seeks to dismember it's legitimacy.

Thank you for time and God Bless. May the VRIL be with you.

lambo.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mmm, I'd say some people do call their Lamborghini a "Lambo" on occasions. Like a Mercedes sometimes casually being referred to as a "Merc", a Jaguar being a "Jag"...even the word car itself being a "toy". Some do, some don't
Personally have never heard anyone call their Mercedes a "Merc." A "Benz," yes.

•••
I'm interested in peoples thoughts on these scenarios:

Scenario 1:

Company A has a trademark for Lambo

Company B has a trademark for Lambo

Etc….

CryptoNFT-AI Company C (huge capital) sees value/usage in Lambo that would not infringe Company A or Company B trademarks for Lambo and realizes that if Company A or Company B buys Lambo.com, they may never get another chance to buy it.

Domain Investor D sees multiple avenues of value for the domain Lambo.com and is the registrant.

What has Domain Investor D done wrong?

Scenario 2:

Company A has Trademark for Lambo.

Domain Investor D directly targets Company A to sell them the domain Lambo.com. He understands that he is not selling them anything that they already have trademark rights to (as that is not his to sell/infringe). He prices the domain in proportion to the size of the company to determine how much they value Lambo.com outside of their trademark rights to the word mark lambo. It turms out Company A is not interested at this time in Lambo.com

Domain Investor D repeats the process to anyone who values the domain Lambo.com. Changing the price relative to the ability of the buyer but not going below a floor price.

Company Z wants to buy Lambo.com. Domain Investor D contacts Company A telling them this is their last chance to get Lambo.com

What has the Domain Investor D done wrong?

Scenario 3:

Domain Investor loses Lambo.com to a trademark holder even though domain was not infringed. What is the value the trademark holder has obtained that is outside of their trademark rights? What has allowed the trademark holder to obtain the domain?

---------------------------------------------

Thank you for your thoughts.

edit: Wanted to add this from uspto.gov to reference:
"A common misconception is that having a trademark means you legally own a particular word or phrase and can prevent others from using it. However, you don’t have rights to the word or phrase in general, only to how that word or phrase is used with your specific goods or services."

Last edited:
•••
Thank you and with all respect, do you really think that €25mil was... uhm, adequate price? I guess if you would less greedy and more polite with them you would close the deal privately with $100k, maybe up to $300k easily.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you and with all respect, do you really think that €25mil was... uhm, adequate price? I guess if you would less greedy and more polite with them you would close the deal privately with $100k, maybe up to $300k easily.
loooooooooooooooooool

Thanks for the free advice. It's priceless.

•••
Oh, it's $50mil actually, wow!
'Ignorance is bliss'.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
$50 Million is Reasonable. I would Charge $1 Billion Dollars.
Why all the Thumbs Down?
I'm Not sure I understand the Commenters sense of "Entitlement" to Something they don't own.
The Owner can charge anything they want.

•••
Domain communism for paupers
You've communised yourself.

Volkswagen Group
Revenue: $250b
Assets: 0.5t

RB
Assets: own's a moniker on Nampros and Twitter, "LAMBO"...........:ROFL:(y)

They know where you stand on the totem pole. Kill your ego you'll be more successful.

•••
You've communised yourself.

Volkswagen Group
Revenue: $250b
Assets: 0.5t

RB
Assets: own's a moniker on Nampros and Twitter, "LAMBO"...........:ROFL:(y)

They know where you stand on the totem pole. Kill your ego you'll be more successful.
You're Jealous of His Domain Name!

You Speak Like a Child that Can't get their Way.

...And What Domains do You Own that are More Valuable than Lambo.com ???

Lambo.com is Worth More than Your Life.

"Kill Your Ego"

Last edited:
•••
You're Jealous of His Domain Name!

You Speak Like a Child that Can't get their Way.

...And What Domains do You Own that are More Valuable than Lambo.com ???

Lambo.com is Worth More than Your Life.

"Kill Your Ego"
I don't kiss and tell

nice try though. I appreciate the candour :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
I don't kiss and tell

nice try though. I appreciate the candour :ROFL:
You're Broke. You're Time is Worthless.

Thanks for your "Instant" Reply.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I think @SixFigures.ltd is just a.... a.....

what's the term?

A Jealous Jelly.
Did I hurt you somehow by telling the facts? Immature behaviour indeed. I'll be happy for you, if you'll sell it for trillions or whatever, I'm just more down to earth and less delusional.
Thank you for visiting my site, it's kinda hot in Antalya now. Portimão, maybe? it's hot there too now, stay safe.

Last edited:
•••
My wishes

"Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." a car company claiming "Lambo.com" a very bad example

will they do the same for

Auto.com?
Automo.com?
Mobili.com?
Lam.com?
Lamb.com?
Lambor.com?
rghini.com?

This is kind of misusing the trademark / wordmark rights

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back