IT.COM

If you are not using Epik.com for escrow, you are wasting time and money!

NameSilo
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Special Program for NamePros members only: Process your escrow transaction via Epik.com using bank transfer or major crypto, with a domain name registered at Epik.com and we'll waive the escrow fee completely! No escrow fee. No cashout fee. No kidding.

NamePros members are switching to Epik.com for Domain Name Escrow. Here's why:

- Lowest Fees: NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!

- Fast closing: Escrow transactions with domains registered at Epik, paid with major crypto or bank deposit can typically be closed within hours. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Secure Transactions: Epik.com is the only full-service escrow agent that is also a full-service accredited registrar. Transfer in and out within minutes. If a transaction is cancelled, your domain is not in limbo-land!

- Flexible payment solutions: Pay or get paid via wire transfer, ACH, major crypto, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise or Western Union. We support all major currencies, domain swaps and scheduled payments.

There has never been a better time to move your domains to Epik.com and to choose our integrated solutions for domain marketplace and escrow services.

To get started on your escrow transaction, simply go here:

https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

To discuss your portfolio or escrow transaction, contact us at [email protected], visit us Epik.com or phone us at +1.425-366-8810 or US toll-free at +1.888-894-9026.

upload_2019-1-18_8-38-1.png

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like you @Silentptnr, please don't take anything personally. I hope that my posts assist people. But I have no expectations.

What your initial post made me wonder...

Is why does Escrow.com make a point to mentioning escrow requirements?

Does it have something to do with

(a) Protecting the customer(s)
(b) Preventing / tracking the funding of terrorism through KYC and other fintech, and accounting measures?
(c) Something else
(d) A little bit of a,b,c.

Does epik take (b) seriously?

Last edited:
•••
What your initial post made me wonder...

Is why does Escrow.com make a point to mentioning escrow requirements?

Does it have something to do with

(a) Protecting the customer(s)
(b) Preventing / tracking the funding of terrorism through KYC and other fintech, and accounting measures?
(c) Something else
(d) A little bit of a,b,c.

Does epik take (b) seriously?

My posts are in public record. You are free to quote any of them. Personally, I must focus on building upon the great work our company is doing for professional domainers.

•••
Escrow.com is a subsidiary of 40 cent penny stock

I'll stick with the accredited registrar' "escrow" despite state err bureaucracy

Epik Escrow for life
Epik never lost a domain, unlike Escrow.com CQD?

but isnt Escrow.com "licensed" "regulated" by federal gov't? :xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
Are the FEES with Epik escrow similar to Escrow.com?

I used Escrow.com in the past because the fees were lower than other options.

But if Epik's fees are comparable, I would be inclined to imbibe, as they say in Las Vegas.

One: Epik opposite to Escrow.com fees. (minimal)

Two : Epik Escrow actually "innovates"

All Escrow.com has is great domain. Still living off that great domain.

Only time Escrow.com "reps" on 9 month post going at Epik Escrow. Lol

Samer

Last edited:
•••
That's great to hear that they handled sizable transactions smoothly. I'm looking into the Masterbucks thing. I had not heard of that.
My first time using Epik Escrow, the Masterbucks wasn’t used. The money was just deposited into my PayPal 24 hours after the transaction had started. My recent transaction, Masterbucks was used. It’s very easy to sign up as it’s the same login as Epik. Once the Escrow has been completed, Epik will deposit the money into your Masterbucks account. You then decide where you would like to move the money to. I prefer PayPal.

•••
I cant wait to try it. I'm thinking of integrating the service into my setup. Hearing great things about Epik escrow service.

by integrating it you mean to use it to finalize sales right? not to somehow integrate it for buyer into website, like a makeoffer or bin lander salepage.. i do not think you can do that..
or can you?

•••
by integrating it you mean to use it to finalize sales right? not to somehow integrate it for buyer into website, like a makeoffer or bin lander salepage.. i do not think you can do that..
or can you?
Yes :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
The standard escrow fee is 1.5% of the transaction amount, with a $75 minimum. All ancillary domain transfer fees are covered by the Buyer.

I hope everyone did read the $75 things . There is other reason why I would never use Epick , but I am not going to write it .

Last edited:
•••
$75 minimum at Epik is more than other escrow services?

•••
Got another escrow transaction done at Epik and it was great as usual. The whole thing took a few hours from start to finish and the money was deposited in my MasterBucks account. Having a great buyer was also helpful. Escrow the way it was meant to be. Thumbs up!

Last edited:
•••
•••
The standard escrow fee is 1.5% of the transaction amount, with a $75 minimum. All ancillary domain transfer fees are covered by the Buyer.

I hope everyone did read the $75 things . There is other reason why I would never use Epick , but I am not going to write it .

Lowest Fees: NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!

•••
Sold a 4L.com in high $xxxx today through epik escrow....the whole process is done within 3 hours and I received the payment to my paypal already :) on the Memorial Weekend

🤩 highly recommended

Last edited:
•••

And perhaps you noted:
Sold a 4L.com in high $xxxx today through epik escrow....the whole process is done within 3 hours and I received the payment to my paypal already :) on the Memorial Weekend

🤩 highly recommended

Nice outcome for you. Congrats for all.

It certainly helps that the buyer and seller were established NP members, however, it can work in general as an expedited process when the situation calls for it.

•••
I've only just saw this this thread. Free Escrow that is great, never come across a company who does that.

I still don't have an account on Epik, I've got all my domains hosted with NameSilo, I've never had a problem with them so never felt the need to change, but will create an account on Epik this coming week, if i like, which I'm sure i will as i hear nothing but positive words, I'll be sure to make Epik my primary registrar.

•••
And perhaps you noted:

Nice outcome for you. Congrats for all.

It certainly helps that the buyer and seller were established NP members, however, it can work in general as an expedited process when the situation calls for it.
Dear Rob,

do you have an updated version of Epik app for iPhone? I think this is main reason I didn’t put all my domains there yet ....

Last edited:
•••

🤩 highly recommended
Did they ask you to send ID verification to cashout via PayPal?

Last edited:
•••
Did they ask you to send ID verification to cashouy via PayPal?
...first I submit my driver license to EPik to verify but the process was expedited by messaging Rob directly on namepros ...I think being reputable on namepros definitely helps :)

Last edited:
•••
...first I submit my driver license to EPik to verify but the process was expedited by messaging Rob directly on namepros ...I think being reputable on namepros definitely helps :)

The reason why we sometimes request ID verification is for cases where we are certifying a transaction for the buyer. The goal is to move to automated payouts for verified accounts. Customers who have many domains at Epik or have a long history with us are treated as verified/safe. And yes, it helps to be reputable on NamePros. If I had known your NP handle, we could have skipped the ID step even on a rush job.

Last edited:
•••
do you have an updated version of Epik app for iPhone? I think this is main reason I didn’t put all my domains there yet ....

The mobile app is going through an extensive update, which will include new features, and updates to the user experience, which will make managing domains, and marketplace offers much easier mobile.

Will share updates soon to get feedback from the community.

•••
Is a fact that Epik is one of the best platforms ( the best in my personal opinion ) and all transactions are so smooth and easy. All Epiks ecosystem provides to us an incredible user friendly experience and what I appreciate more than everything is epiks call center and chat service. There is no way not to receive a reply in maximum 10 seconds. No delays, no nothing.
I liked the idea of mobile phone app !! I wish that we will see this soon! It will be omg helpfull especially for those who keep bug domain portofolio.
It would be very interesting to see also Revolut transfers for masterbucks withdraws. It will be very helpful for European citizens as Revolut is growing heavily in European countries and as I read Revolut is legal also in USA.

•••
Is a fact that Epik is one of the best platforms ( the best in my personal opinion ) and all transactions are so smooth and easy. All Epiks ecosystem provides to us an incredible user friendly experience and what I appreciate more than everything is epiks call center and chat service. There is no way not to receive a reply in maximum 10 seconds. No delays, no nothing.
I liked the idea of mobile phone app !! I wish that we will see this soon! It will be omg helpfull especially for those who keep bug domain portofolio.
It would be very interesting to see also Revolut transfers for masterbucks withdraws. It will be very helpful for European citizens as Revolut is growing heavily in European countries and as I read Revolut is legal also in USA.

Thanks for the kind words.

We have applied for Revolut -- they are slowly opening up in USA. I have been in contact with their US management team in the last month to move this along. In the meantime, Transferwise is excellent.

•••
*bug= big ( auto correction)

•••
@Rob Monster
@Sufyan Alani
@Makise

1 Is there a fee for self brokered(brokered by me) domains on Epik? Domain is not registered with Epik

2. If they buyer pays for the domain through credit card, bank in dollars, can I get the funds in bitcoin?

3. What are the different sales landers on Epik?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back