Dynadot

If you are not using Epik.com for escrow, you are wasting time and money!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Special Program for NamePros members only: Process your escrow transaction via Epik.com using bank transfer or major crypto, with a domain name registered at Epik.com and we'll waive the escrow fee completely! No escrow fee. No cashout fee. No kidding.

NamePros members are switching to Epik.com for Domain Name Escrow. Here's why:

- Lowest Fees: NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!

- Fast closing: Escrow transactions with domains registered at Epik, paid with major crypto or bank deposit can typically be closed within hours. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Secure Transactions: Epik.com is the only full-service escrow agent that is also a full-service accredited registrar. Transfer in and out within minutes. If a transaction is cancelled, your domain is not in limbo-land!

- Flexible payment solutions: Pay or get paid via wire transfer, ACH, major crypto, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise or Western Union. We support all major currencies, domain swaps and scheduled payments.

There has never been a better time to move your domains to Epik.com and to choose our integrated solutions for domain marketplace and escrow services.

To get started on your escrow transaction, simply go here:

https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

To discuss your portfolio or escrow transaction, contact us at [email protected], visit us Epik.com or phone us at +1.425-366-8810 or US toll-free at +1.888-894-9026.

upload_2019-1-18_8-38-1.png

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Rob Monster
@Sufyan Alani
@Makise

1 Is there a fee for self brokered(brokered by me) domains on Epik? Domain is not registered with Epik

2. If they buyer pays for the domain through credit card, bank in dollars, can I get the funds in bitcoin?

3. What are the different sales landers on Epik?

On 1, we obviously can't force you to clear through Epik for a lead you got through an Epik lander. The classy move is to pay the commission but that is honor policy.

On 2, there is an escrow commission/fee based on payment method, e.g. credit card 5% and crypto 2.5%. Proceeds can be distributed as BTC. When we have BTC on hand, we pay it out without fee.

On 3, we have 3 lander types: (1) PPC, (2) classic landers, and (3) SSL landers. By far the most popular is our SSL landers. See tutorial:

•••
On 1, we obviously can't force you to clear through Epik for a lead you got through an Epik lander. The classy move is to pay the commission but that is honor policy.

Rob

On 1, I have a buyer for the name, but I want to use Epik Escrow so the buyer will buy the name via the sales lander.

On Uniregistry, they don't charge a fee for self brokered domains using their Landers.

Please clarify.

•••
Rob

On 1, I have a buyer for the name, but I want to use Epik Escrow so the buyer will buy the name via the sales lander.

On Uniregistry, they don't charge a fee for self brokered domains using their Landers.

Please clarify.

That is not an option but you can start a new escrow transaction here:

https://escrow.epik.com/

Escrow (full-service and managed) is a separate workflow then the Secure landing pages (self-service).

I suggest DM with @Tony Blessed or email us.

•••
That is not an option but you can start a new escrow transaction here:

Escrow (full-service and managed) is a separate workflow then the Secure landing pages (self-service).

I suggest DM with @Tony Blessed or email us.
Does epik accept btc from a buyer directly, and then pass it along to the seller? If so, is this part of the escrow arraignment where epik would facilitate the transfer as well? I have a deal like this on the table now.

•••
Does epik accept btc from a buyer directly, and then pass it along to the seller? If so, is this part of the escrow arraignment where epik would facilitate the transfer as well? I have a deal like this on the table now.

Correct - we can clear BTC transactions directly. We actually host our own BTC Pay Server.

•••
@Rob Monster
@Sufyan Alani
@Makise

1 Is there a fee for self brokered(brokered by me) domains on Epik? Domain is not registered with Epik

2. If they buyer pays for the domain through credit card, bank in dollars, can I get the funds in bitcoin?

3. What are the different sales landers on Epik?

upload_2020-9-29_22-34-56.png

Last edited:
•••
Used Epik Escrow this morning for a transaction of a few domains.

Deal was done within 30-minutes from start to finish. Was very impressed with Epik Escrow's service, cost, and speed.

If you are doing bulk or smaller domain transactions and want security, I can't see why you would use anything besides Epik Escrow.

Kudos to @Rob Monster @Tony Blessed and the whole Epik team. :)

Last edited:
•••
Already used EPIK escrow, it was a smooth transaction, secure and fast.

Domain name transferred instantly even if they were in another registrar ! Happened for 2 domains now.

Last edited:
•••
Used Epik Escrow this morning for a transaction of a few domains.

Deal was done within 30-minutes from start to finish. Was very impressed with Epik Escrow's service, cost, and speed.

If you are doing bulk or smaller domain transactions and want security, I can't see why you would use anything besides Epik Escrow.

Kudos to @Rob Monster @Tony Blessed and the whole Epik team. :)

Thanks -- the Epik escrow product is improving rapidly:
  • Fast and getting faster
  • No nonsense.
  • Best for cryptos
  • Buyer and seller protected from start to finish.
Try it:

•••
@Rob Monster, let's consider the following situation:
1) I have a domain at different registrar (not epik).
2) I sell this domain, and I want to use epik escrow
3) I transfer the domain to epik, after that I initiate the epik escrow transaction, and deal goes through.

Can the 60 days lock be lifted off in this scenario (In case if buyer wants to move his new purchased name to a different registrar)?

•••
@Rob Monster, let's consider the following situation:
1) I have a domain at different registrar (not epik).
2) I sell this domain, and I want to use epik escrow
3) I transfer the domain to epik, after that I initiate the epik escrow transaction, and deal goes through.

Can the 60 days lock be lifted off in this scenario (In case if buyer wants to move his new purchased name to a different registrar)?

We rarely enforce transfer locks. We can usually release incoming names within minutes if a buyer requires it. Contact us to discuss details.

•••
Last edited:
•••
UPDATE:

This promo doesn't seem to be valid anymore:

Schermata 2022-10-04 alle 10.41.02.png

Last edited:
•••
Is it a fact that NamePro's members are switching to Epik's Escrow Services?

•••
Is it a fact that NamePro's members are switching to Epik's Escrow Services?
No.

Epik no longer offers escrow services after they scammed people like @Kathleen Kalaf and others.

They are also facing a RICO lawsuit regarding their unlicensed escrow services, where they allegedly took a $327,000 payment in May 2022 and never delivered the domain or a refund.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
No.

Epik no longer offers escrow services after they scammed people like @Kathleen Kalaf and others.

They are also facing a RICO lawsuit regarding their unlicensed escrow services, where they allegedly took a $327,000 payment in May 2022 and never delivered the domain or a refund.

Brad
I would assume then that Epik's Escrow Services is a waste of time and money.

Attachments

• Epik Escrow.png
    Epik Escrow.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 64
•••
Wasting time and money 🚩
I think it was threads like this not only members got burned but some took an extended break due to the never ending promotion of epik.
Good read though, lots members we forget about chiming in.
The old proverbial “ i hope this helps “🤦

•••
Hey @Rob Monster
Can you comment on whether Epik is registered as an Escrow Agent anywhere in the US?

Jackson Elsegood
Thanks for the explanation, Rob.

If you are not registered as an Escrow Agent in any of the US states (including your home state of Washington where this is a requirement) how can you describe Epik as an escrow service? and how can customers know that you are not using the funds in their Epik accounts to invest in your own business, or at risk on the stock market?

Jackson

The warning signs were there for years. Epik was never properly licensed to offer "escrow" services.

Jackson,

With all due respect to your company's brand and history, there is a strict legal definition of escrow. It is here:

https://thelawdictionary.org/escrow/

This is the Black's Law definition.
Who cares what the "Black's Law definition" is? The definition in the state of Washington is here:

https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=18.44.011

Instead, Rob Monster went down the sovereign citizen path of quoting Black's Law Dictionary in an irrelevant manner.

States clearly define what "escrow" is. There is a reason the field comes with strict licensing and regulations.

It is to avoid misuse of customer funds, you know like what happened with the downfall of Epik.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The warning signs were there for years.
That's true.

In direct conversations, Rob was able to explain it all away. The ONLY comfort I can find is that other individuals (much more savvy than I) got shafted in the Epik/Masterbucks scheme just as I did.

•••
That's true.

In direct conversations, Rob was able to explain it all away. The ONLY comfort I can find is that other individuals (much more savvy than I) got shafted in the Epik/Masterbucks scheme just as I did.
Too bad Rob was not as good at running a business as he was at self-promotion.

He was involved in other shitshow failures as well, like DigitalTown.

Brad

•••
DigitalTown
Yep, I almost got pulled into that one. I was ready to invest and, thank God, that little voice in the back of my head kept saying 'just step away'.

Too bad it did not come back around a few years later!

•••
The title should be changed to:

If you are using Epik.com, you are wasting time and money!​

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back