IT.COM

If you have to reveal one secret of your domaining success, what would be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your sense of humor is as sharp as the bottom of your arse.
Did you enjoy our Mr Ricky Gervais at your Golden Globes?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Analyze a lot and collect data!

Do (almost) never buy from pure instinct...

•••
Hard work :xf.wink:
If hard work was the answer, the African slaves that worked the cotton fields in America would've been billionaires.

With that said, hard work can definitely help, but only after you've learned to work smart.

•••
If hard work was the answer, the African slaves that worked the cotton fields in America would've been billionaires.

With that said, hard work can definitely help, but only after you've learned to work smart.
Same thing can be say for people who work for Amazon (new types off slave) :xf.wink: they are not billionaires it's only one J.B. etc..

•••
Can we define working hard? I prefer to work effectively and nothing else. Also I'm learning how to do this.

Last edited:
•••
Can we define working hard? I prefer to work effectively and nothing else. Also I'm learning how to do this.

Work a lot, but with the KNOWLEDGE on what is profitable, and what is not. So first, study "hard" and then work "hard". I would say that to work hard AND to work smart is the key. So I agree with the term "effectively".

My own domaining profits increase the more I work and that is a proven fact. The problem is that I get really tired from searching and analyzing names, more than 5-6 hours a day...

•••
be flexible, pick a niche & do your research

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
So is working hard getting a lot done in short spaces of time over an extended period?

Last edited:
•••
Buy .COMs.
Buy one-word extremely generic new gTLDs, like online.store, software.solutions, plumbing.services, etc.
else don't go buying in every new gTLDs!

•••
•••
@redemo do you mind sharing the excel file. Thanks

•••
•••
If you reveal the secret, the secret is not the secret anymore.

Forgive me for the late comment on this, but you just revealed the secret for not revealing secrets.

•••
Afternic. #1

Was able to list domains/godaddy 25k for the gusto then last year got an email from their active broker a negotiated passive income 15k cha-ching

Would likely have sold it here for 500 or less

Haha

•••
Back