IT.COM

If you have to reveal one secret of your domaining success, what would be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Dot com is king. But, king alone cannot serve everybody. You need to appoint other players also.

So, don't disregard the potential of other extensions. But, be ruthlessly choosy in acquiring non coms.

•••
Dot com is king. But, king alone cannot serve everybody. You need to appoint other players also.

So, don't disregard the potential of other extensions. But, be ruthlessly choosy in acquiring non coms.

Left of the dot is so much more important for my needs than right of the dot. Left of the dot must be one word or maximum two words. I want it very short. Maximum of 10 or 15 letters. Must be obvious what it means. Examples handsanitizer, electrickettles, canoeing, autorepair, cryptonews, backpacks. Right of the dot just needs to be trusted by the target audience. Examples com, co.uk, net, org, org.uk.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@stub with no funds it is useless ^^'

all the things mentioned fall under funds

Last edited:
•••

Unless you're in U.K. then be ruthlessly choosy about acquiring non co.uks.

•••
Never share your techniques and resources unless someone is embedded with you in .. names .. site .. or otherwise investments .. if you can’t make money of it … don’t buy it ..

•••
its a hobby, that keeps it successful to me. :)

Can't agree with you more. So if not a hobby, how can you keep on going for domaining? And if no persistence, how can you know more the secret of being success of domaining? :xf.wink:

•••
What do you mean hobby? You mean you like to waste time or you're just domaining for pure entertainment? If not a hobby then it's a serious business operation with a marker on success or failure. What is success? You have to define it in numbers or it's also just a intangible word with no meaning. $ 100, $ 1000, $ 10000 monthly is a target is an objective is a mission. You either succeed or fail. What's your tangible target or do you have one? If you want a hobby go fishing or take up yoga.

•••
What do you mean hobby? You mean you like to waste time or you're just domaining for pure entertainment? If not a hobby then it's a serious business operation with a marker on success or failure. What is success? You have to define it in numbers or it's also just a intangible word with no meaning. $ 100, $ 1000, $ 10000 monthly is a target is an objective is a mission. You either succeed or fail. What's your tangible target or do you have one? If you want a hobby go fishing or take up yoga.

Hi, in my opinion, if one thing can be your hobby, that means you like to do it and you really accept its value not only follow the trend for marking money. I think that also can be describe as a kind of feeling or emotion. And Not all success be defined as numbers only. If I am feeling successful already, i also can choose to go fishing or take up yoga. I think there is no conflicts between them. Thank you, those only my opinions only for your reference.:xf.wink:

•••
Hi, in my opinion, if one thing can be your hobby, that means you like to do it and you really accept its value not only follow the trend for marking money. I think that also can be describe as a kind of feeling or emotion. And Not all success be defined as numbers only. If I am feeling successful already, i also can choose to go fishing or take up yoga. I think there is no conflicts between them. Thank you, those only my opinions only for your reference.:xf.wink:

So are you engaged in domaining for entertainment? That's ok. I'm just asking what is your end goal. If not for entertainment then what is your goal in numbers?

Last edited:
•••
So are you engaged in domaining for entertainment? That's ok. I'm just asking what is your end goal. If not for entertainment then what is your goal in numbers?

Hi, persuing success no ends if your goal is changing.:xf.grin:

•••
Hi, persuing success no ends if your goal is changing.:xf.grin:

You cannot pursue success unless you define it. That's not Shakespeare it's just a fact. How can you say "I want to be successful" but you don't say what success is? Prove me wrong.

•••
Not telling my wife I used the credit card.

•••
•••
Not the best strategy if she opens the post, like mine :(

Yeah.. I should have said beating my wife to the mail box. :)

•••
Patience matters a lot and conviction your investment thesis. Also God spoke to me and me to buy Eplane in Japanese and Metaverse in Chinese so I will trust his will that those markets have big plans in those areas.

•••
Are there more than one?
Depends which country you're in. For example in America the dictionary word mathematics has been shortened to math and in England to maths. Both mean the same thing according to leaked classified government files from the Cold War, as reported by an anonymous inside source.

•••
Yeah.. I should have said beating my wife to the mail box. :)
I'm pretty sure that's illegal as well as unethical.

•••
Patience matters a lot and conviction your investment thesis. Also God spoke to me and me to buy Eplane in Japanese and Metaverse in Chinese so I will trust his will that those markets have big plans in those areas.
Can you ask him to tell me some good domain names please. Cheers.

•••
Can you ask him to tell me some good domain names please. Cheers.
I figure it might be divine or I'm psychic but for the last year or so I've been doing things then hearing about them in the news.

•••
I'm pretty sure that's illegal as well as unethical.
Is she a masochist? Is the beating consensual? Context matters.

•••
Domains are a manna vehicle through which God's providence is able to manifest. God is on the throne. He resists the proud but gives grace give to the humble. Once you understand this, you realize that scarcity is an illusion and will begin to see the divinity and providence in every domain sale. You also gain clarity on dry spells when little or no sales happen.

I read this post in the morning, in the evening I saw a missed call on my mobile. The number look familiar and I immediately think of you, is that you called me, Rob?

Last edited:
•••
be patient / .com / research / two words max

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back