IT.COM

I'll Give You 50% Of Net & Cover All Costs/Leg-Work Associated W/ Any Of My Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

acemanhattan

Impact
The short of it: I’ll give you 50% of the net profits associated with your choice of any domains I own listed below. I’ll cover all costs & do all the leg-work. Your investment will be whatever time & energy it takes to coach/mentor me through the process of going from owning a domain to profiting from a domain.

Who am I: I’m a 35 year old guy who works in a full-time finance role within the health care industry. I have a math degree and, in my opinion, am good at solving problems and getting things done. Domaining and web development are something that I’ve wanted to get involved with for a long time, and I recently started (haphazardly) buying a few domains that seemed interesting at the time of purchase (whether for good or bad reasons).

What won’t be a problem: If we set out with a project in mind, and it makes financial sense, it won’t be a problem for me to cover the costs. It will also not be a problem for me to (with your guidance) execute on a plan.

What may be a problem: I have no coding background, and would probably hire for that sort of work on Upwork; I can imagine this turning potentially profitable projects into projects that don’t make financial sesne. Some of the domains I purchase definitely have $0 value, but maybe they all stink (though, this isn’t going to be a problem for you, since you don’t have to sign up if you think there’s no potential).

Why this benefits you: If you’re on here posting anyways, this will give you a way to monetize that activiy!

Here are the domains I own. Note that I KNOW most of these are not worth the $6-$10 I paid for them. If you are interested, please reply or PM me with the domain you’re interested in, and a quick sentence or two about what you think we could do with it.

Domain Reason I Bought It
sanfranciscoautomotive.com Strong Geo Location, Easy to know who audience is
massachusettsbeer.com Geo Location & I like beer
panfriedsteak.com Saw that adwords search volume for this phrase was 10k-100k
birthdaykards.com Had a drunk idea about Kardashian inspired Birthday cards
oldschoolpics.com Had an idea about something. Can't remember what.
soinnocentparent.com An instagram account with this name has 6.1M followers.
greatercomedy.com An instagram account with this name has 5.2M followers (asked they don't want)
friendofbae.com An instagram account with this name has 636k followers
fathertobee.com Saw a shirt with the phrase "dad to" + picture of bumble-bee
parentstobee.com Saw a shirt with the phrase "dad to" + picture of bumble-bee
dadtobee.com Saw a shirt with the phrase "dad to" + picture of bumble-bee
there4care.com Had a nice ring, I had an idea for a child care map website.
childcaresafe.com Had an idea for a safety ranking for child care providers
carefecta.com Had an idea about "Care where you want it, when you need it, from people you trust"
dumbestwebsite.com Just wanted to say I owned the dumbest website
beermocracy.com Had a few good craft beers.
fartresearch.com Wanted to tell my wife she was married to the owner of FartReseach.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back