IT.COM

Is Domain Security in GoDaddy For 9.99$ really worth buying ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Trens

Account Closed
Impact
I have seen in godaddy about the domain security option which costs extraa 9.99$ excluding the domain rate. How is it useful and is it worth buying it ??

I need someones suggestion so that i will think whether i can go for it or not. :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have it and wouldn't be bothered buying it.

•••
Well it means people can't find out where you live, what your name is and your phone number so for young people online I can see it as a pretty good idea. I get my domains from namecheap since they offer free whoisguard with each purchase.

•••
Well it means people can't find out where you live, what your name is and your phone number so for young people online I can see it as a pretty good idea. I get my domains from namecheap since they offer free whoisguard with each purchase.

It's free whois privacy at Namecheap for the first year of domain registration.

•••
If you're completely okay with paying for it. Do it.

Their's alot of jealous assholes who hate teenage domainers because of their success or how many moneys they've made, better to be safe then sorry :tu:

•••
I believe it's worth it if you don't want people poking around your information.
If you really are edgy with your Name, Address and more being shown, then yeah, it's worth it.

Though there are other registrars that give you free whois protection, better safe than sorry.

•••
NameSilo has free whois privacy forever.

•••
Back