Dynadot

Is everything OK at Voodoo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have used voodoo for many years with no problems, they're great! Payments always arrived last day of the month or so like clockwork with a fun Subject heading in the PayPal. Within the last few months though there have been late payments that I needed to file a ticket to ask about. And still no payment for last month, 17 days late with no reply on the trouble ticket yet.

Stats are still being updated just no action on payment or tickets. Anyone know whats up?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're not responding to support requests. But if they're not cutting checks that's even more troubling.

•••
Is Voodoo pulling a Pheenix? :xf.eek:

Thank God i use ParkingCrew…

Last edited:
•••
Payments being 3 weeks late now is a bad look. Support never seems to respond anymore and RPM has really decreased over the past 6 months or so.

I know Donny was having some health issues. Hopefully he is okay.

•••
Still no payment for my May earnings as of yet. Normally I would have received that payment by June 30th, so it's now 30 days late. Anybody else receive their payments for May earnings?

•••
Nope no payment or responses, I moved everything back to bodis and have been seeing better numbers than voodoo recently actually.

•••
Stats are still being updated just no action on payment or tickets. Anyone know whats up?

I've got tickets that are 4 months old.

A 30 day clock has begun for funds due to me. With no response from the 'owners' comes the concern that our data might be at risk (name, SSN, EIN, address, etc).

•••
They have not paid for the past two months now and have not responded to my last 5 support tickets. It is a shame they are acting this way. Has anyone been paid by them in June-July?

•••
They have not paid for the past two months now and have not responded to my last 5 support tickets. It is a shame they are acting this way. Has anyone been paid by them in June-July?

Last payment I received from Voodoo was on June 12th which was for April earnings. No payment received from them for my May or June earnings.

•••
Same here, not payments for the past two months. With no word from them, it looks like Voodoo, a parking platform that never evolved, is gone. I Will have to move my domains to another parking platforms, the problem is I have tested pretty much all of them and none seems to be good enough. It is a shame Google only provides the ads feed to companies like Sedo, Voodoo, etc. and not directly to us. It would be nice to have access to this kind of resource to have full control of the traffic that our domains generate. By the way, does anyone know Andrew Allemann from Domain Name Wire dot com? If any, it would be a good idea to ask him to publish an article about this issue in his website. I guess the more noise we make about this, the more chances we have to recover some of the money that Voodoo owe us.

•••
•••
Same here, the last payment I received was 29th of July for the month June.

Any updates for you guys?

•••
Good to know that some users were paid one or even two months after I got the last payment from Voodoo. It's a shame they are doing this, their platform never evolved, got really stuck in the past but at least they used to pay on time. Not anymore.

•••
Have same trouble 3 month not payning🥴
Support faka…

•••
Back