Dynadot

poll Is reincarnation real?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Is re-incarnation real?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • No, it is not possible.

votes
    23.1%
  • I don't know.

votes
    61.5%
  • Yes, happens all the time.

votes
    15.4%
  • Yes, I remember my past lives.

votes
    0.0%
  • I believe it because of my religion/faith.

votes
    0.0%
  • I don't believe it because of my religion/faith.

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Until recently I would say:
antigravity,
remote viewing,
telepathy,
teleportation,
reincarnation
time travel

are not real. And wormholes are pure fantasy of physicists.

Now, I'm not sure..
I'm worried about reincarnation.
I hate that idea, but if it is real then it is real.
Some people claim to remember past lives.
(I can't even remember my current life).
And probably this can be scientifically tested,
if you find such a person.

Wondering what you think about it.

(I know offtopic. but can't easily locate the right forum.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"If there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck I'll come back as me."

*Only Fools and Horses

•••
Human soul weighs about 20 grams, people say so. Can be checked easily.
If true, then maybe movement of soul can be tracked using some high tech detectors (aura readers,..).
Someone who is very spiritual, but not religious, mentioned destruction of Atlantis as if she lived those moments.
(saying , it was sad, etc). Later I "learned" from another spiritual person she remembered her past lives (how many, not sure, but someone else remembered 6,000 of them). source: videos from internet (public, ..not deep web).

•••
it's only real if u believe it.

•••
•••
If you think you're coming back as a different person, tree, squirrel, lama, penguin, dog, beetle, oyster in the sea...nice

Last edited:
•••
I cannot say, real or not, but there is evidence that Bible references were changed at the 5th Ecumenical Council (543 A.D.).

Emperor Justinian and his wife Theodora declared, "Eternal damnation on anyone who preaches the spurious pre-existence of the soul and its natural rebirth." With removal of the concept of reincarnation, rulers were able to take complete control over their subjects.

I suppose if we all knew we were coming back, we'd learn to be better stewards of our planet. In either case, eight billion+ people syphoning off resources and leaving their garbage behind doesn't bode well for our collective (or our childrens' children) future :unsure:

Last edited:
•••
A difficult question...my opinion is

•••
well let me put this to u

if life is what we believe it to be..which it is.. why wouldn't afterlife also be what we believe it will be

•••
well let me put this to u

if life is what we believe it to be..which it is.. why wouldn't afterlife also be what we believe it will be
Most likely so: we came into this world for something, there must be some meaning.

•••
Most likely so: we came into this world for something, there must be some meaning.
Or the beauty of your existence is that there is no meaning

•••
Or the beauty of your existence is that there is no meaning

that's an absolute impossibility for most cause it requires killing ego

•••
•••
There's no point in arguing, we'll find out when we die.)

•••
There's no point in arguing, we'll find out when we die.)
Death would then be a paradox.

I suppose if we were sure to come back, we'd take better care of our garden. 🌏

•••
We can blow up all planets, so even if it is real, we wouldn't come back. Why would souls return, was it a lot of fun to be here, I don't think so. Maybe we can make a conscious decision now, not to come back, because afterwards it may be difficult to resist.

•••
"Reincarnation, i.e. the appearance of the same individual, or rather of his astral monad, twice on the same planet is not a rule in nature, it is an exception, like the terralogical phenomenon of a two-headed infant. It is preceded by a violation of the laws of harmony in nature, and happens only when the latter, seeking to restore its disturbed equilibrium, violently throws back into earth-life the astral monad which had been tossed out of the circle of necessity by crime or accident.

Thus in cases of abortion, of infants dying before a certain age, and of congenital and incurable idiocy, nature's original design to produce a perfect human being, has been interrupted. Therefore, while the gross matter of each of these several entities is suffered to disperse itself at death, through the vast realm of being, the immortal spirit and astral monad of the individual - the latter having been set apart to animate a frame and the former to shed its divine light on the corporeal organization - must try a second time to carry out the purpose of the creative intelligence."

•••
I got an email from someone claiming a domain I own was his in his past life and he wants it back for a small fee. I told them I'll return it the next time I come back.

•••
I think it's real, at least I want to believe it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back